All Activity
- Past hour
-
Gary Moore's 1959 Les Paul Tone In A Pedal
RobB replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Sounds like ass, at any price. -
Gary Moore's 1959 Les Paul Tone In A Pedal
django49 replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Hmmm. Would not mind TRYING it. Ponying up $500 (or whatever with tariffs, etc)? Yeah, not today...... -
looking at a Sunburst, odd headstock repair?
Steve Haynie replied to JOE_CPWE's question in Ask the HFC Experts
@JOE_CPWE, did you ever get this Sunburst? - Today
-
class D lightweight powered PA gear
HamerHokie replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
We use an EV powered sub, not sure of the model number but it's 700 watts. Not hard to haul around, I handle it without a hand truck. -
No Shorts onStage, No Shoes Onstage, No Yoga onstage.
Feynman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I hope he washed his feet. -
class D lightweight powered PA gear
scottcald replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
The old Peavey, Crown and Crest amps were beasts to carry. -
-
I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws!
-
-
Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
- 1 reply
-
- 4
-
-
-
Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
-
"Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so!
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Dave Scepter replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed š¤š -
Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me.
-
A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job.
-
Iām getting old.
-
santellavision started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Steve Haynie replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites. -
class D lightweight powered PA gear
veatch replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job. -
HoboMan started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026