All Activity
- Past hour
-
VHT (no relation to the old VHT/Fryette company) has made their D-50 and D-20 model amps for several years now, which are supposedly their take on the Dumble 'recipe': D-Fifty - D SERIES - vhtamp D-Twenty - D SERIES - vhtamp
-
And the new Dumble is pointedly declining to post prices. Call us and sign an NDA, I suppose. Pay extra for ungooped(?) Meanwhile, Joe's new squeeze is half the price of his signature Fuch JB-ODS.....Which itself is more or less an "affordable" Dumble......And available only on his web site.
- Today
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
django49 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Speaking of Guns and Roses..... -
FS/FT Friedman JJ Jr
Jakeboy replied to Travis's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Buy it @Saul Goodman, @Travis is aces to deal with! - Yesterday
-
Soundgarden but not Soundgarden. Full set.
Dave Scepter replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Dunno but I dug up some old texts and he had this to say about it- the Mighty Mite 1800/ VH 5150 Duncan mashup- 100% Fair Warning and 1984 record. Red and White, single conductor output leads, 53mm spacing. 🤷♂️
-
Well, Joe sold out, again.
tbonesullivan replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Speaking of which... Dumble is back? Apparently they are going to start making clones of certain famous Dumble amps under the Dumble name? They better not think they are gonna get 30K an amp if it isn't made by the man himself. -
He will play them on one part of a tour, sell a few then go back and say nothing sounds the wall of Dumbles, the air moving... blah blah.
-
…and cannot wait to see the finished product…
-
Not to derail, but was EVH not using PAFs by the 4th album ( Shark with Super 58s excepted) ?
-
Is the phrase, "It's a reminder of what's to come," correct?
Jakeboy replied to Saul Goodman's question in Ask the HFC Experts
Precursor of early metal? Often cited as such. -
Is the phrase, "It's a reminder of what's to come," correct?
tommy p replied to Saul Goodman's question in Ask the HFC Experts
I'd use the word "harbinger", you know, to sound all fancy 'n' shit. -
This may be a long shot but I'm looking for an early 90's set of SD P-90's. Specifically a 3B and/or a 2N. Ideally they would be "MJ" pickups so 3BJ 2NJ label on the back of the pickup. I recently purchased a 95 custom shop Tele JR that no longer had the original pickups. The rest of it was great and am looking to get the proper year pickup in there. My understanding is Hamer Specials had these same pickups in the 90's. I was hoping to find if anyone here has replaced theirs and would be open to selling them. Much appreciated.
-
- 2
-
-
What's a good blues/jazz neck pickup for Tele?
Jeff R replied to hamerhead's question in Ask the HFC Experts
Forgot about these ... you'll get the similar effect in a T ... -
She will not. It IS a Gravelin but it's his Fair Warning-era, EVH-esque offering he designated JV-C2. I have one in my Spitfire2.
-
Got the Studio Custom out the past two weekends and played it the last set of the night (still playing the Tele). Have to mention RS Guitarworks again, the setup they did is great. I find the Tele is more versatile for the songs we do but the tones on some songs with the Hamer are great, like Rockin’ Into The Night.
-
I would have liked to hear more than the bridge pickup. and more than one song... maybe
-
This can't be Seymour Duncan?
scottcald replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
When I clicked on this topic, I thought that was Grover Jackson's older brother or something.