Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WHITE HAMER STUDIO CUSTOM


Recommended Posts

Posted

                                           GEEZ.................Apparently "Lightening Joe's Guitar Heaven" STILL has this Studio Custom for sale and no wonder, what a price. This guitar was listed on the website back when I joined the HFC back in 2012! Cool guitar though. Hamer Studio Custom (2007) Trans White | Reverb         js6Pg6d.jpg

Posted
30 minutes ago, currypowder said:

I saw a recent discussion about this somewhere. I thought it was here, but I can’t find it. Anyway, someone reached out to the shop and they said they’d take $2,500. Not sure if that’s 100% accurate as my memory has been known to fail me from time to time. 

Not for this one. The $2500 was for a Monaco Elite. 
 

 

Posted

 

17 minutes ago, currypowder said:

Ahh, that’s right. Never mind 

Arrgh, geez Greg!.. you had me running for my wallet 🤣

Posted

I like that one a lot. Didn’t they have a matching Standard, too? 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sugartune said:

I like that one a lot. Didn’t they have a matching Standard, too? 

Yup, and Vector as well 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...