Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Support doesn't answer!!!!

proxmax

I don't understand why some many of you are jumping on proxmax. Wtf? A simple e-mail from Hamer saying "we don't know" would suffice. Then they could point him towards the HFC. How long would that take?

Geez, seriously....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Promax is obviously a whiny bitch with a ridicules unanswerable question .. and then insults the good hardworking people at Hamer ... I say ban the stupid fuck

no comment to this antisocial behavior!

What about this?

We continue this thread for another two pages and then insist for an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records.

In case they don't answer our request, we continue this thread for an unlimited time.

Hahahahaha....

Because Promax is obviously a whiny bitch with a ridicules unanswerable question .. and then insults the good hardworking people at Hamer ... I say ban the stupid fuck

You're kidding right? Jesus christ that was uncalled for...

Fuck me is he still banging on about this !

Jaye, you're right that was a bit blunt but i must admit i sort of with Mark on this one, this has gone on far too long and the guy just doesn't seem to let it drop nor accept the answer. What next, the ever popular "when will they start making US Cali's again ?" Yes, we all agree ,and have stated so, that he should of got some kind of response but many of us have told him point blank that the factory records were sketchy at best over the 80's and even if someone did waste 3 or 4 days trailing through the available records the end figure still wouldn't be accurate.

Someone please lock this !

Jaye, you're right that was a bit blunt but i must admit i sort of with Mark on this one, this has gone on far too long and the guy just doesn't seem to let it drop nor accept the answer. What next, the ever popular "when will they start making US Cali's again ?" Yes, we all agree ,and have stated so, that he should of got some kind of response but many of us have told him point blank that the factory records were sketchy at best over the 80's and even if someone did waste 3 or 4 days trailing through the available records the end figure still wouldn't be accurate.

i agree, this thread went way too long and went more and more irrelevant.

i don't bang on, just reply to posts - that's all!

let's close this theme.

i've been pissed in the first moment, but still a big fan of Hamer Guitars!

peace!

Yes, lock the thread now that the fangs are out from the "Hamer-Can-Do-NO-Wrong Crowd"...jeez.

I don't understand the piling on that's now escalating into calling him a "stupid fuck" and wanting him banned. Defend Hamer all you want but calling the dude names etc. is pretty pitiful IMO. YMMV of course.

I stand by my statement. I was just being honest.

Hamer has always been great to 99.9% of the members of this site. Kim Keller has called me back and communicated with me above and beyond the call of duty.

Hey promax ... between 1980 and 1990 how many days did you drive over 7.5 miles? Which days exactly did you eat breakfast? how many beers did you drink on the average per week, what brands, which day of the week did you consume the most beer? How many yellow lights did you go through in May of '87?

Extremely important, please get back to me ASAP

Hamer has always been great to 99.9% of the members of this site. Kim Keller has called me back and communicated with me above and beyond the call of duty.

Hey promax ... between 1980 and 1990 how many days did you drive over 7.5 miles? Which days exactly did you eat breakfast? how many beers did you drink on the average per week, what brands, which day of the week did you consume the most beer? How many yellow lights did you go through in May of '87?

fuck you!

no answer, but at least a reply!

Guest pirateflynn

Okay guys. Take it easy. Jaye is right, no way we want to lock the thread like this. I'm pretty sure this topic has been covered to death. Enough already.

fuck you!

no answer, but at least a reply!

I find your customer service extremely lacking, sir ... I have a funny feeling there is no "promax fan club" I can complain to

:););)

Guest pirateflynn
It's fine if you guys want to go back to the topic discussion but the banter is done. No more insults, names, baiting, etc.

Oh yeah? You mother was a hamster, and father smelt of elderberries!!! I fart in your general direction!

Your mother wears combat boots. If my dog had a face like yours' I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backward!

It's fine if you guys want to go back to the topic discussion but the banter is done. No more insults, names, baiting, etc.

Oh yeah? You mother was a hamster, and father smelt of elderberries!!! I fart in your general direction!

Your mother wears combat boots. If my dog had a face like yours' I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backward!

Well your mother "sews socks that smell."

Well your mother "sews socks that smell."

Dudes, what's your trip?

Archived