Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Standard Appreciation Thread

bubs_42

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
securedownload2.jpg

Cool new additions to the thread. I love this one. The video is a blast btw.

Keep on rocking.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
securedownload2.jpg

Cool new additions to the thread. I love this one. The video is a blast btw.

Keep on rocking.

HELL and Kevin are Bad A#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW ... just WOW!

Phenomenal looking Standard. One the coolest ones ever.

IMG_1492.jpg

Thanks, I've been looking for an early one for Years and was blown away by this one.

Bought recently from a guy in Germany via fleabay.

Its in pretty good condition apart from some damage on the lower horn (apparently) due to a plastic strap which was left in the case disintegrating and melting the lacquer.

WOW ... just WOW!

Phenomenal looking Standard. One the coolest ones ever.

IMG_1492.jpg

Thanks, I've been looking for an early one for Years and was blown away by this one.

Bought recently from a guy in Germany via fleabay.

Its in pretty good condition apart from some damage on the lower horn (apparently) due to a plastic strap which was left in the case disintegrating and melting the lacquer.

Do we talk about this one?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/320748937379?ssPage...984.m1423.l2649

Thats the one, advertised as a 1978 but according to the database (which it's already been registered) on its a 1980.

I bought it without checking its age on here first (I knew it was a 4 Digit S/N) as I've been looking for one for years and was giving up hope of ever finding one.

Would have been nice if it was a 78 but given it's almost un-played and came with the original case I'm prepared to overlook it !

Still lusting after a really early one though.

Thats the one, advertised as a 1978 but according to the database (which it's already been registered) on its a 1980.

I bought it without checking its age on here first (I knew it was a 4 Digit S/N) as I've been looking for one for years and was giving up hope of ever finding one.

Would have been nice if it was a 78 but given it's almost un-played and came with the original case I'm prepared to overlook it !

Still lusting after a really early one though.

Well, now I need to replace the SMS from the previous owner by your email address for future concerns. ^_^

Enjoy the guitar!

Here's one I hadn't posted....SN#0639 Nice darkburst! Actually listed in logs as "dark sunburst." Killer player.

StandardBass_SN0639AmberLg.jpg

I just shat myself.. just a visceral loss of muscle control when that appeared..

I think I would be sleeping with that one..

Archived