Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Pick Orders

cmatthes

Got mine and love them. Second order placed. Thanks Chris!! Any chance of another run of tshirts??

Thanks, Gwayne! I expect those to be back in stock in the next couple of days, so yours and a couple others waiting on things will go out right away.

We might talk about doing another run of T-shirts next year if there's enough interest. That's a huge undertaking, which is why Kiz and Muse started the CafePress site for HFC stuff, but we haven't totally ruled it out. Every run that I've done over the last 10-11 years have been really great quality and came out well. I've still got one from the first run and it is still holding up!

Got it!

I'm waiting on a re-order, and placed yet another re-order yesterday. I'm hoping they don't get delayed with the holiday weekend and all that - I was expecting them to arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday, but our pick guys indicated a later completion date for some reason.

No worries, as they're still very quick on the draw. We've already ordered over 1,000 picks, and I've got another 1,000 coming. We'll probably look at the #551s later this month or next month...

Yeah, put me on the T-shirt list, too.

Pick order already sent.

Thanks Chris!

Andre - we've got a big pile of Medium #346 picks coming with your name on 'em.

Hi Chris,

Did you ever receive any of my emails? Thanks.

Jorge:

I missed/lost a number of emails that came in while I was on vacation, but thought I had replied to everybody. Shoot me an email and I'll get back to you later on tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Got mine the other day. Glad to be among the "cool" crowd, and for only $6.50 per!

Suddenly, my playing is cleaner, my tone bigger, and my delusions intensified.

Plus, I got laid TWICE this week!

These things are miraculous. Get some.

Thanks Chris.

Z

Got mine the other day. Glad to be among the "cool" crowd, and for only $6.50 per!

Thanks Chris.

Z

TMI ... :lol:

Thanks Chris.

Z

TMI ... :lol:

See "delusions" reference. :D

Z

Get some.

Archived