cloakerz Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 Hate to do it but times are hard. I am going back to school in a major job change so I need to move some stuff. I will post pics later/add more info later or can possibly find the old links to pics of when I bought these 2 guitars here. I want $575 shipped for the t-51 and $1575 shipped for the watson CONUS. I will add more info later.
bubs_42 Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 If I had any need for a Watson that would be gone. IMHO your shooting too Low on that one.
MR714 Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 If the T-51 is black with a maple neck...send pics to mattsmusicalpage at yahoo!!!
rj2858 Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 If I had any need for a Watson that would be gone. IMHO your shooting too F*ucking Low on that one. I think you're supposed to leave letters out when you put asterisks in a word you don't want censored.
kizanski Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 If I had any need for a Watson that would be gone. IMHO your shooting too F*ucking Low on that one.I think you're supposed to leave letters out when you put asterisks in a word you don't want censored. LOL! That's alright. He leaves letters out all of the time.
rj2858 Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 If the T-51 is black with a maple neck...send pics to mattsmusicalpage at yahoo!!!Tried to PM you - there is a black/maple board '94 on Feebay as I write this.Hope you see it in time. RJ
bubs_42 Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 If I had any need for a Watson that would be gone. IMHO your shooting too F*ucking Low on that one. I think you're supposed to leave letters out when you put asterisks in a word you don't want censored. I almost always have extra letters or they are mixed up. I also write in code sometimes so I am the only one that knows how to read it. I also make up words in my on line auctions to keep people from bidding on my stuff so I can take a loss. It seems to be getting worse and worse lately.
Rodan Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 I'm resting on my collecting laurels, but good luck on the job front! I'm in that boat too, matter of fact...
Tah-lee Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 Wow, I've never seen a Jeff Watson. I love it. Good luck!
T-51Fred Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 Hey,Send me pics of the T-51. I may bite.Fredlfjaeger@fairpoint.net
cloakerz Posted October 10, 2012 Author Posted October 10, 2012 ok found my camera here is the linkhttp://s463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Jimbosphotos/ now for the goods on the guitars. The t51 is a 1996, trans white, has callaham bridge + origional bridge in case, lollar pickups and hamer hsc that is beat but functional. guitar has a few dings/nicks/scratches as seen in pictures. has light fret wear first 5 frets but 2nd fret has moderate wear from playing many D chords I would guess. Bathroom scale says this guitar is 8 lbs whatever thats worth. price reduction $550 shipped CONUS.Next up is the watson I bought from bruce919. 1992, frets are in great shape very slight wear, no truss rod cover, dimarzio tone zone in bridge and chopper in neck, has origional kahler locking nut and fine tuner bridge in case. it has some playing scratches as you can see in pics, but this thing is meant to be played. It is the finest hamer I have ever owned but I need to sell. I got a great deal on this from bruce919 and will resell it for the same money to anyone here. $1575 shipped CONUS.
cloakerz Posted October 10, 2012 Author Posted October 10, 2012 answered pm's, watson comes with hamer HSC in good condition.
kanegon Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 cloakerz, I feel for you. I'm a journalist and have been talking to a lot of folks who've lost their jobs. it hasn't helped that the politicians in DC can't even agree on where to go for lunch. I would've jumped on your t51, had I not pulled the trigger on an Aztec Studio just yesterday - an axe I'd always wanted. good thing music doesn't hinge on how many guitars you own. good luck on your "reboot" and rawk on bro!
bcsride Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 All,I had to suspend my pursuit of the Watson (too much gear buying within the last 12 mos. or so). But that is such a cool guitar. Hamer has made some of the coolest "crazy" designs - Watson, Virtuoso, etc.Best of luck to the sellers and the buyer. That seems a good price.
cmatthes Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 That seems a good to be an incredible price.Fixed.
MCChris Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 That seems a good to be an incredible price.Fixed.And most likely gone now that Hamerica has chimed in. Definitely a cool guitar, that Watson.
cloakerz Posted October 10, 2012 Author Posted October 10, 2012 watson sold(snif snif cry cry)pending payment
murkat Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 thank god.I have to say...It took everything in me to resist. seriously.good to hear it stays in the family.fine instrument.fine people.Congrats.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.