mail4kev Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Why do I keep coming back to look at this shitty thread?
TBP Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 I could see Henry Juszkiewicz using this idea for a new government series edition.
crunchee Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Anybody hear anything about the MIM 'Dirty Sanchez' model? I wonder what one looks like in Tijuanaburst. Maybe in Rickenbacker's old color of 'Montezuma Brown' (that's what they called it!), too?
LordsoftheJungle Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Apparently Ed Roman now has a signature model,,,
django49 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Posted March 26, 2014 Buy before midnight tonight and get a free vintage Fart-fisa organ thrown in.
coolfeel Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 Obviously the owner is trying to get rid of that piece of shit.
tommy p Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 Most hilarious thread ever! I wanted to contribute a joke but you guys already took everything I thought of and more.
kizanski Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 I can only imagine the tones that baby would excrete.The Brown Sound comes to mind.
django49 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Posted March 26, 2014 As used on stage by Thomas Crapper and the Bas-Turds.
Crwth145 Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 I can only imagine the tones that baby would excrete. The Brown Sound comes to mind. He's selling because he thinks it's making his amp "fart" out...
kizanski Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 To play this guitar on stage, one would have to be very cocky.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.