django49 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I am sure it would be worth even more if it was serial number 1........http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/4384716563.htmlPretty sure those are humbugger pickups.Well, on second thought, maybe No. 2 IS more appropriate.......
MCChris Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Corn kernel inlays are available for a minimal upcharge.
hamerhead Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Limited Edition. Material supplies were wiped out.
coolfeel Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Imagine the runs that are possible with that guitar!
ib2010 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Should have been my signature model, following one of those, "stubbed toe in the dark", sets.
Steve Haynie Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Does anyone know how to get the smell of cat pee out of the case?
Crwth145 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 No need.. it probably never left his smoke-free restroom...
hamerhead Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 And I suppose (depending on diet) it plays like buttah.
MCChris Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I must say, the relic-ing on that is pretty convincing.
cmatthes Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 That's the crappiest Photoshop I've seen in some time.
diablo175 Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Yup. I've spent enough time over this one. Time to flush this and move on...
veatch Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 "You know your man is working hard... he's worth a deuce!"
humfree Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Two colors - 'Afterdinnermint' and 'Diarrheaburst'
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.