Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'97 P90 Special On Evilbay


Recommended Posts

Posted

That may be the longest link I have ever seen.

Posted
1 hour ago, bigolsparky said:

That may be the longest link I have ever seen.

 

 

Posted

I had went from a link at Duncan's board and copy and pasted that. IDK???? ⚡

Posted

no shipping on this one

Posted
42 minutes ago, merlin4 said:

no shipping on this one

???

Mine says "

Shipping:
$80.30 Expedited Shipping See details
Item location:
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Ships to:
United States"
Posted

I DID NOT DRILL DOWN FAR ENUFF

Posted

Chapel Hill?  That hell hole is only about an hour from where I sit.

Posted

Hamer made a shit-ton of trans-red Specials. They’re everywhere. 

Cool guitars, tho, and one of the best values in a used Hamer. 

Posted
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, burningyen said:

You don't see many from '97, though. The neck profile *might* be thicker than the '93 Specials you often see.

Yes and No. They changed to the medium neck profile in late 1993. The hard part without playing them is telling which it has. Not sure which serial nember they changed them at. I have had both necks from 1993. I have owned a bunch of Specials. Unfortunately they are all gone now.

Posted

holy hell. gone at 600 with 32.50 for shipping. someone got one hell of a deal, unless there is something undisclosed wrong with it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...