Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's Official! I Have Too Many Guitars!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1000 hits on a thread that only hints at stuff for sale....

Kiz = biggest tease ever

:P

Mark

Wait no longer! The List is completed.

But first, a few words:

Thank you for all of your emails, your phone calls, and for your patience.

Don't be discouraged if you don't see a certian guitar on The List that you were hoping to see for sale. That only means that I don't want to sell it, but if you offer me too much money for it, I will probably acquiesce.

EMAIL ME with any questions, comments, etc. Not only do I not want to hog Ted's bandwidth, but I can not regularly check this site from my computer at work. They actually expect me to be working while I'm there. The bastards! I do, however, check my email regularly. This will also ensure that I know who asked me about a certain guitar first.

Prices include shipping (in the CONUS) and PayPal is fine with me. I will also accept money orders, of course. Personal checks from my fellow HFCers are also acceptable. I will ship internationally, but we'll obviously have to see what that costs.

So now, without further delay, The List!

Kiz-

Do you need money for M-I-L-K and cookies?! :P

The White Special is cool and Kiz is great to deal with. As for the most pre-list hits, my guess is that Kiz was checking every three or four seconds to see who was looking... :P

We watched the Ramones' "Psycho Therapy" video today on VH-1 Classics...Johnny with his REALLY similar white Hamer Sunburst...

Between that one and the SFG Daytona, somebody will be really happy.

Bump for the Kiznoid (as if he needs it) and to hawk these two guitars above the others...

El Bastardo Negro (Black Bastard). I have one almost as nice, and it is really nice!

finished.jpg

I have one of these also (in cherry). If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, then I pity you fool!

03BCRJr_1body.jpg

Go! Find funding! Now! Before it is too late! :P

Yea - it looks like my Web host is down... Let me look into this!

In the meanwhile:

• 2003 Hamer Junior: This is one I may regret selling one day, but with a real 1959 Junior in my stable, this guitar may otherwise never again see the light of day. Custom order mahogany Junior made to BCR Music & Sound specifications. Thin headstock with vintage-style strip tuners. This guitar is all original and in "like new" condition. So light, you'll think the included checkerboard case is empty. $1450
  • 1994 Hamer Daytona: Mary Kay Blonde with maple neck showing a small amount of fret wear. The previous owner may have used an actual pick ax to pick this ax, but I was able to wet sand and buff out most of his "playing" wear. This is a cosmetic non-issue which took some photo enhancement for me to make visible. The original pickguard was scratched all up to hell, so I replaced it with another Daytona pickguard (yes, they ARE different than Stratocaster pickguards). No surprises! Wilkinson bridge and trem arm are installed. Original Hamer HSC. $600
  • 2003 Terry McInturff Empress: 2003 NAMM Show Guitar! This guitar is also featured in the 2003 TCM catalog (a copy is in the case) as well as the TCM Website. S/S/H configuration, tremolo, standard neck profile. Like new condition, Original matching green HSC. $1350
  • 1984/5 Robin Raider: A fairly rare guitar in a very rare color. Very good condition with only a couple of dings and bruises. This guitar has the familiar 3 single coil/5-way switch layout, but does the "Twang" thing like nothing else. No case. $400
  • Fender Custom Shop Relic 57 RI maple neck, medium V with heavy quilt figuring, Fender Custom Shop Relic '60 black body with medium wear, steel trem block, Callaham aged plastic and cryogenically treated Fralin vintage plus pickups, properly aged hardware, shortened trem arm. No Case. $1850

Someone put me out of my misery and purchase this...

1978 Hamer Sunburst: It's been through an awful lot, but it's bound, it's crowned, and it's black, which for a '78, makes it as rare as they come. The neck is "larger-than-most" of that period, and the middle pickup setting will tear paint off the walls. I will get more photos of the repair to interested parties. Comes with the original brown-lined Hamer hard case (also quite rare). $1500

post-4-1140496997_thumb.jpg

The first song that guitar was played on after the repair was Happy Birthday for a drunk 21 years SMOKIN HOT blonde.

She christened it with the beer that I bought for her.

Bless you, whateveryournamewas.

The first song that guitar was played on after the repair was Happy Birthday for a drunk 21 years SMOKIN HOT blonde.

She christened it with the beer that I bought for her.

Bless you, whateveryournamewas.

It was Jack & Coke, you revisionist historian.

The '52 Reissue Tele is SOLD.

Archived