DaveL Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 cool axe, but catch and release because I just bought a few other things, pretty clean, killer top, a couple mods, nut replaced by prior owner, I replaced the schaller nashville with a new old stock schaller nashville (original bridge had some enlarged slots imho and was pingy, but will include that as well) It has had a couple fret levelings, plays nice as is, although at some point it might be a candidate for a refret (but it could be just me, I tend to like taller frets) that said, it plays and sounds nice, and is otherwise pretty clean for it's age. SOLD. Thanks 😷
Drew816 Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 Wow, just, wow... Thinking about knocking over a few liquor stores for cash, does anyone know any that are open? 😉
gorch Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 Great guitar! The Super Pro is long scale and no baritone, right? Quite a long scale Paula?
kizanski Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 17 minutes ago, gorch said: Great guitar! The Super Pro is long scale and no baritone, right? Correct. 25.5" scale, like a Fender.
bubs_42 Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 37 minutes ago, kizanski said: Correct. 25.5" scale, like a Fender. But not a long scale "Paula", just bit notes and piano like chords.
Montelovesco Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 10 hours ago, gorch said: Great guitar! The Super Pro is long scale and no baritone, right? Quite a long scale Paula? Next time you are around you will have to check out mine... 😎
gorch Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 9 hours ago, Montelovesco said: Next time you are around you will have to check out mine... 😎 Will do for sure!
BubbaVO Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 I've seen many exceptional tops on SuperPros come through here, but that one...woah! GLWTS.
velorush Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 A 2002 Hamer that has had to have a fret leveling? A Hamer? To have been played that much in 18 years I'm guessing this must be one of the most playable, best sounding guitars on the planet!
Rocktuna Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 I’m waiting for the brown truck already. A sibling for my Monaco Elite. Ps: I’d like to thank Killerteddybear for being my enabler.
dhuber Posted August 15, 2020 Posted August 15, 2020 That's what happens when you don't log into HFC for 2 days. It's probably best someone else grabbed it. I sold a LP, Talladega, and SuperPro earlier this year and I still have too many guitars. I'm not in the market for a SuperPro but if the right one popped up I'd probably grab it. That top looks great, congrats to the new owner.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.