Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. 78 or 79 Hamer "Sunburst" Bound and Crowned, checks all the boxes for what Hamer is all about. Another would be a Hamer "TRIPLE THREAT" but they seldom come up for sale.
  3. Today
  4. Oohhh, that‘s a nice one.
  5. Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns! Pure awesomeness, Greg! Hope you're well, buddy!
  6. I dunno…those angled Grovers would really bug me.
  7. yeah.... thats the one. I built my own box and had a Warehouse ET65 in it.... sweet
  8. Hamer Standard 0004 - the absolute pixk of the litter from the Rick Nielsen auction . https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297774/rick-nielsen-stage-played-1975-hamer-standard-electric-guitar-natural
  9. Yesterday
  10. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/auctions/the-rick-nielsen-collection
      • 2
      • Like
      • Thanks
  11. I knocked off 1K. The price is $2,400. Sorry, if that was confusing...
  12. I went to RS Guitarworks this morning and came back with the Night Train. The amp and cab are in great shape and sounded good in the shop. Will get loud. Both the head and cabinet seem heavy for their size, not a complaint. At home, found a sticker on the bottom where it had been in the shop, called them and while they don't remember what was done in 2019, the code indicated the basic bench fee - not much was done. Speaker is a Greenback with Vox on the sticker. Tubes are Chinese, might be original, I'll play them for awhile. I'll also try my 2x12 cab but digging how small the rig is with the Box 1x12. Looks like it would be a 1x10.
  13. Beautiful!
  14. Agreed. I'd leave it as-is, or, if you need a pickup, go with one of those neck-mounted humbuckers like the old Gibson Johnny Smith: $40 at Guitarfetish: GOLD GFS Thin Jazz Alnico Neck pickup- Vintage Archtop Picku ($33 in chrome).
  15. A custom pickup maker could likely make something thin enough to mount on a pickguard. Or you could search for parts on eBay and Reverb if you are patient. Here is one: https://ebay.io/m/PAdHda And another: https://reverb.com/item/72475469-framus-pickguard-silver And one more: https://reverb.com/item/72520438-framus-pickup-assembly-circa-1960-silver
  16. I like it so much better without the electronics and pickguard.
  17. My bad. It is Lorento, and yes, that was before he became Bill Lawrence. Question now: Where to get the electronic? And the neck (glued) needs to be reglued too.. 🥴
  18. So, let me get this right: a guy with just arms, legs and a head built a guitar? 🤷‍♂️🤪🤣
  19. Love the green. Road case, too. 12 lbs. 14 oz. - That's heavy, but not ridiculously so for what it is.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...