Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1993 Antique White Special

1993 Hamer USA Special in antique white.

Set neck, solid mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard. Seymour Duncan JB/59 pickups in it. It has the perfect medium neck on it and everything works as it should. Very clean except for where a previous owner had tried to turn it into a Gibson by installing a LP pickguard and moving the lower strap button. The guitar has been put back to original specs but there are two screws (on the top and on the side) that aren’t too noticeable and do not affect playability at all. Comes with a very nice TKL hard shell case.

The only reason I’m selling this is I got a Special FM recently and it’s getting all my time. A great American made guitar, top quality, at a fair price. $500 $450 SOLD shipped to the Lower 48, USPS money order only, no trades please.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

Typical Rookie mistake...

1.Man buys guitar loves it.

2.Man buys new guitar Loves it.

3.Mans Sells first guitar because he thinks he doesn't need two guitars.

4.Man then spends more money later to buy the same guitar or one like it.

Good luck I really like this one extra holes or not. SpecialK is good to deal with.

Price lowered to $450 shipped to the Lower 48! A steal!

I really try to watch my language, but this is compelling me deeply to type a certain four-letter word beginning with 'S' and ending in 'it' in boldface 36 point font. I've wanted that one since you first got it with that simple posting: "WTB: Special"

You are absolutely killing me! ;):);););)

I am learning a lesson: to never NEVER never deplete the guitar account on amps. It's a GUITAR account for crying out loud!

Thanks for the comments, guys. I just want to see this great guitar in the hands of someone who will play it more than me, even though it's not hurting anything under the bed. Guitars are built to be played, dammit!

If someone hasn't purchased this from you in the next three hours, I'll be giving out a lot of stern looks around here.

OH! Mercy! Not THAT! Not the STERN LOOKS! ;)

Someone PLEASE buy the guitar and spare us all from the beleaguerment of the "Gaze Most Stern!"

Sorry, felt the urge to wax a bit Python there... :)

That's the price for the bridge, frets, tuners, pots, and pick-ups.

You get the wood for free.

That's a ridiculous price, I am lucky I am not in the States.

Archived