Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Trans Red Hamer USA Standard

http://tricities.craigslist.org/msg/3556414966.html

Hamer usa standard - $1800 (kingsport) Mint hamer usa standard, trans red, skb hardcase,ebony board,seymour duncan 59's, no scratches, dings.

I an not close to the Tri-Cities, TN, but If anyone is looking for a red Standard, I am just passing the info along. I have no relationship to the seller at all.

Take care all and have a great day.

There were no pictures in the add on CL

Paul

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sounds familiar to me? I think it has black binding and black hardware as well? I'll have to look for a pic.

-

Austin

you are correct, I just got pictures back from the seller, quilt top, black binding, crown inlays starting at the first fret...not my cup of tea..

This sounds familiar to me? I think it has black binding and black hardware as well? I'll have to look for a pic.

-

Austin

you are correct, I just got pictures back from the seller, quilt top, black binding, crown inlays starting at the first fret...not my cup of tea..

Do share please.

He says he's the original owner. He got it from Rocketeria new and lost the COA in a divorce. He says he gave the original case to a friend because it was flimsy. He says it was played once by a friend and then stored in a case for the last 5 years.

For any of you who want it, he told me he'd take 1600 plus shipping. He said he'd take it to a UPS store and let them deal with it. So add $105.00

I asked him if he thought it was chambered. He said he didn't think so. He also said the red headstock is rare as most are black. I like the first fret crown and love ebony.

That price is actually very LOW for that guitar.

The ultimate quilt top was @$800 option to list, ebony board was $175, matching headstock, 10th inlay...

This was NOT a cheap guitar.

Anyone know the name of the actual color? It's not the same red like red molly, more of a brownish red, or is that just the seller's pics that make it look like that?

Also, Ebony has to be quite rare on a Standard right? I don't recall seeing more than a couple of them.

Archived