cmatthes Posted November 5, 2015 Author Posted November 5, 2015 Placed my order last night. Hope I got in under the wire for the pint glasses. Coffee cups next? :-)Check your PMs, Greg... I'd also like a PM with instructions on how to buy a coffee cup Sent!
cynic Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 My mistake, I should have stipulated a SHISHKOV coffee cup
DaveL Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 Am getting ready to order a sweatshirt, but if there are coffee cups, would be interested in one...
cmatthes Posted November 5, 2015 Author Posted November 5, 2015 No coffee mugs this go-around, but that's definitely a great idea for the next swag offering!
Bennyboy-UK Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 Will those coffee mugs be certified for tea use?
cmatthes Posted November 5, 2015 Author Posted November 5, 2015 The tea set will be far more delicate and flowery.
cmatthes Posted November 19, 2015 Author Posted November 19, 2015 Reminder that Friday, November 20th is the last day to order the Shishkov swag!Thanks for all who have ordered thus far...
cmatthes Posted November 20, 2015 Author Posted November 20, 2015 LAST CALL!Anything in tonight will be ordered.Thanks to all...
HSB0531 Posted December 1, 2015 Posted December 1, 2015 I'm back after a long hiatus and I'm in for swag. Now I just have to look at all the goodies. :wub: :wub:
HSB0531 Posted December 1, 2015 Posted December 1, 2015 This is what happens when I get called away from the fun.Everything sold out.
a.bandini Posted December 1, 2015 Posted December 1, 2015 Fornicate. I just saw this, and am annoyed to have missed the opportunity. Congress.
HSB0531 Posted December 1, 2015 Posted December 1, 2015 Since I'm insane about coffee, I'll have to order a dozen coffee mugs when available.How about shot and pony glasses?
The Shark Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Can't wait for my fleece. It was in the upper fifties here in Florida the past few nights. Brrrr...
ptm1diver Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 OMG, upper 50s and running for fleece. I'll bet you broke out the electric blanket that night. :D 50's is T-shirt weather. 30's is Fleece weather.
cmatthes Posted December 10, 2015 Author Posted December 10, 2015 Just got an email this morning that they should be finishing up the embroidery tomorrow, then shipping to us. We'll turn everything around within 24 hours to get it out to all of you.
hamerhead Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Can't wait for my fleece. It was in the upper fifties here in Florida the past few nights. Brrrr... Add mosquitos and you have summer in Wisconsin.
cynic Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 Just got an email this morning that they should be finishing up the embroidery tomorrow, then shipping to us. We'll turn everything around within 24 hours to get it out to all of you. I say screw the 24 hour turnaround if it means going to USPS this week or next. No one deserves that.
veatch Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 Agreed. These were Christmas presents to myself, so I can wait an extra week...
cmatthes Posted December 22, 2015 Author Posted December 22, 2015 Well, as is typical this time of year, one of the two giant boxes arrived, and the other is still tracking at the local distribution center. Seems awfully odd that they could separate the two since everything was identical, but maybe some Amazon Prime boxes got priority and it got bumped. I spent the evening boxing/bagging what I could, and will get those to USPS as early as possible in the AM tomorrow. Wish me luck!
cmatthes Posted December 23, 2015 Author Posted December 23, 2015 Half of the orders went out via USPS Priority Mail yesterday (Tuesday), so should be arriving on Friday or Saturday, depending on destination and mail flow.I can't even get into the parking lot of the Post Office today, so sadly, will have to wait on getting the final order mailed out to all you patient people. In any event, they should all be there in time for the New Year!
Keoghpjk Posted December 24, 2015 Posted December 24, 2015 My hat and sweatshirt arrived today, just in time for Christmas! Thank you for getting them out so promptly!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.