iownit4 Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 Hey guys selling one if my favorite guitars... clean all original 77 lpc.. http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/1977-gibson-les-paul-custom.420125/#post-9045902
iownit4 Posted March 1, 2019 Author Posted March 1, 2019 I really need to liquidate..I also have a 1977 les Paul pro deluxe for sale too. http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/1977-gibson-les-paul-pro-deluxe.422730/#post-9042843
iownit4 Posted March 1, 2019 Author Posted March 1, 2019 69 I really need to liquidate..I also have a 1977 les Paul pro deluxe for sale too. http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/1977-gibson-les-paul-pro-deluxe.422730/#post-9042843
kizanski Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 6 hours ago, iownit4 said: 69 Looks like a '68 valence panel. Got a front angle shot?
iownit4 Posted March 1, 2019 Author Posted March 1, 2019 1969 Pontiac custom s , about 2500 convertibles made . Only made for one year .
BubbaVO Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 When cars were cars and didn't look like jelly beans with wheels. GLWTS of the guitar.
iownit4 Posted March 1, 2019 Author Posted March 1, 2019 Lol.. thanks yeah it's a cool car in the gto family.. just had interior done and paint. Next is black top . I still have to adjust my hood ..its hard to get the spacing right .
kizanski Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 17 minutes ago, iownit4 said: 1969 Pontiac custom s... That's what threw me off. Le Mans front end.
kizanski Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 10 minutes ago, iownit4 said: U got a good eye !! Pontiac nut.
Jeff R Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 Reminds me of the '79 Custom in my new HFC profile photo. Came in this week for TLC. Its owner got it several years ago from Black Label Society's touring FOH tech through most of the late 90s. The tech bought it from Zakk's personal collection. My repair was to install more pinch harmonics, it had run out of them. Seriously, sweet guitar, GLWTS, I love LPs from this era. Rawk machines.
Joe G Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 I remember those GTO's with the big rear wheel wells that fit L60 tires without a problem. My brother had a 1968 GTO convertible in close to that color with a black roof and interior. Brings back a lot of good memories. Thanks and GLWS on that nice Les Paul.
LucSulla Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 On 3/1/2019 at 11:32 AM, Jeff R said: Reminds me of the '79 Custom in my new HFC profile photo. Came in this week for TLC. Its owner got it several years ago from Black Label Society's touring FOH tech through most of the late 90s. The tech bought it from Zakk's personal collection. My repair was to install more pinch harmonics, it had run out of them. Seriously, sweet guitar, GLWTS, I love LPs from this era. Rawk machines. I have a wine red 78, connecting all the dots here.
hamerboy_ Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 On 3/1/2019 at 9:47 AM, iownit4 said: Great color. Here's mine.
devrock Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 Besides a gold 3 pup black beauty, my choice of a LP, if I could ever afford one, would be this one. I LOVE the wine finishes. GLWTS.
custom53 Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 I had a early 1970's Sunburst Les Paul Custom and traded it for my 1981 Hamer Special mainly because the Les Paul was too Heavy.. But I only paid $325 for it and the Hamer Special was $500 so I thought I got a good deal. But looking back I should have kept the Les Paul Custom.. I can't find any pictures of that Les Paul but here is the Hamer I traded it for..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.