Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more. GLWTS!
  3. Exactly what I was thinking. That's what I would do, were it mine. Then I'd sell it, of course.
  4. Today
  5. I didn't want to be greedy - we should all participate here.
  6. Unit is in like new near mint condition (It is mint but..ya know..lol!) with hardly any use at all. Will ship in original box along with IEC cable. $750.00 shipped
  7. Nominated for "Understatement Of The Year."
  8. IIRC, from my own observations and owner history, the 'USA' font changed sometime in 1996. I'm pretty sure that both USA fonts were in use in 1996, it probably wouldn't be difficult to go on a photo search to try to narrow down when exactly it happened, just time consuming and I was never that motivated to do it. Besides, this would have applied to practically any Hamer headstock with a black background (Standards, Specials, Eclipses, and so on), and there probably isn't any guarantee that this all occurred for all models at the same time.
  9. I realized I had that particular problem between the first and second sets just this past Saturday. Strap length matters!
  10. I heard, never verified since it was pre-internet, that the band left DuBrow sitting at a bar as they left in the corporate van without him. That's how he found out he was out of the band. Any truth to that?
  11. And still has great hair. Guess he didn't realize that he didn't have to do the cocaine that DuBrow did? Don't remember who it was.
  12. Congratulations 🎊... makes sense and a bargain considering he's selling off a lot of his gear... 👍
  13. I need to watch that. The closest thing I have seen to a QR doc is the Randy Rhoads doc, which pretty much covers all of Quiet Riot until Rhoads joined up with Ozzy. Even from that you can gather that Kevin DuBrow was a freakin self-obsessed #*$(#)*$. Hopefully this new guy works out. Worked well for Journey!
  14. re Quiet Riot, this is still the best 'mash up' I've ever seen
  15. This the new product from @901gtr. It's a soft-mute pedal. URL: https://901sound.de/uncategorized/das-tacet-ist-da/?mc_cid=e068591d5a&mc_eid=c0ec071f8b
  16. Those fees are keeping me from considering that tractor...
  17. I was gonna just say make sure your zipper is closed. as i get older the open barn door happens more often. So be careful!!! and glad it went well.
  18. Hope this new singer likes playing at ribfests.
  19. I was seriously considering the four-digit Cruisebass that was in Dusty Hill's estate auction as it was reasonably priced - until I started adding in the buyer's premium and the incredible shipping charges. I quickly realized these weren't venues for me to actually consider.
  20. Pretty sure Jim Irsay is going to sit this one out. He's IBS...IRBS...TDC...TDGO (The Death Goes On)...
  21. I currently own 2 Vaschenkos (and have owned several others). They are meticulously hand crafted instruments that punch way above their weight. Plus, @The Shark is super easy to deal with.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...