All Activity
- Past hour
-
This is a weird one, but I have a feeling there are more than a few Horror fans here who might dig this. Rare, impossible to find, and cool as fuck... A mint copy of the 2009 FANGORIA TRINITY OF TERRORS convention program signed by 9 celebrities- COREY TAYLOR (lead singer of SLIPKNOT) KEN FOREE (DAWN OF THE DEAD) GEORGE ROMERO (THE GODFATHER OF THE ZOMBIE GENRE, deceased) DAVID HESS (LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, deceased) ASHLEY LAURENCE (HELLRAISER) FRED LINCOLN (LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT) MALCOM McDOWELL (A CLOCKWORK ORANGE) MARC SHEFFLER (LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT) DEE WALLACE (ET, CUJO) The cost to get 8 of these autographs on their own (not counting convention admission costs) would be over $400, let alone George Romero's signature which will cost you a minimum of $150. For the bargain price of $300 you get them all, along with a very rare and super hard to get book. $300, I will ship for my HFC brethren, or you can pick up in the Chicagoland area and get an earful of stories about my time as VP of Fango hanging out with the greatest stars of Horror...
- Today
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
django49 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
Pick of the Rick Nielsen auction
scottcald replied to bodp471's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
At that time, Sixx probably just tossed a bunch of cash at him. -
He sounds good and just as good at the end of the show as the beginning. I'm guessing this guy was a homebody who loved QR. Hopefully he'll get more fit. Maybe Rudy will hip him to his own fitness routine. Or maybe Rudy goes into suspended animation each night. He seems to have aged about 10-15 years instead of 40.
-
Chances are there have been fans carelessly making bids they could never honor, ruining the auction process. Without being there in person the auction house wants to make sure you are you in case they have to chase down the money. I rent trucks. Now there is a facial recognition system that verifies a customer's identity. It sucks. It takes more time. Truck and car rental companies are cracking down on loss prevention.
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
Steve Haynie replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
FS/FT Friedman JJ Jr
Saul Goodman replied to Travis's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Someone buy this. I don't want another amp...... Or maybe I do. -
Zandard $7500
bry4321 replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Good question! From @Hamerica: I believe that the guitar in question is #0004 and originally was a gift from Rick Nielsen to Robin Zander. Hencefore, the nickname Zandard. If you have purchased the recently released 30th Anniversary at Budokan, you can get a couple of shots of the Zandard in action with Rick. It is also on page 125 of the Guitars of the Stars book that Bill Rich put out a few years ago. The Elduave run of three is one of the coolest limited Standard runs in a long time. From @elduave Jol and I where talking. The conversation steered to the run of 3 Standards I wanted built that where to color match the Guitars Of The Stars #0004. He referred to them as the Zander Standards. I asked why, he said that #0004 was made for Robin, but Rick absorbed it into his stash. Later I just put the 2 words together, ZANDer stanARD. -
Zandard $7500
Dave Scepter replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Robin Zander + Standard -
Zandard $7500
Ham Rex replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
May I ask why it is called a Zandard? Dot neck instead of Crowned and Bound? Does it apply just to 4 digits? -
Sass Jordan, the Montreal-raised rock singer whose career spanned nearly four decades, has died at 63. A post on Jordan's social media page on Saturday says she died the day before, "surrounded by her loving family" and calls her an "inimitable force of nature" and "irreplaceable being of light and joy." A cause of death has not been released. Jordan was born in Birmingham, England, and raised in Montreal. Her debut album, Tell Somebody, was released in 1988, and she won the Juno award for most promising female vocalist of the year in 1989, as well as being nominated several times for best female vocalist. Her second album, Racine, released in 1992, included hits like Make You a Believer. This sucks - I really loved her voice. In the past year or two, she put out a live album from 1994 because Taylor Hawkins was her drummer at the time, and she thought he deserved the recognition. RIP, Sass, and thank you.
-
- 3
-
-
Why isn't 0004 Hamer Standard going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Hamer put Cheap Trick on the map. Cheap Trick put Hamer on the Map. I guess i didnt know Rick needed money this bad. First fires Bunny and hires his son. Now selling iconic items instead of donating to Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame so his fans and future fans could see his guitars, outfits and spirit. To open an account at Julien's to bid. They want a scan of a Govt ID. A Selfie A Biometric scan. They want 25-26% buyers fee, tax and shipping. Bidding $2750 brings it up to $3400 plus tax and shipping. I really love the Hamer Korina Cherry Futura the Key Fob. If anyone is feeling generous... I really like the key fob. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297657/rick-nielsen-1999-hamer-futura-electric-guitar-cherry-red https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297557/rick-nielsen-arman-serra-custom-uncle-dick-key-fob It's an expensive Trick on Cheap Trick Fans. I want to bid on one of two guitars but I'm not giving them a selfie and Biometric scan.
-
Hamer Newport Pro
BubbaVO replied to straightblues's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I had one like that. Sold it to fund a Shishkov. But those Seths and the spruce top are wonderful. At some point I'll need to get another Newport. But not today. GLWTS.