Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Love the green. Road case, too. 12 lbs. 14 oz. - That's heavy, but not ridiculously so for what it is.
  3. That been for sale off and on for years. I was on display at Flinn Guitars in Chicago for a long time.
  4. I don't know if this is a one-off or if they also made others but, at any rate, I suspect it's a pretty rare beast. Beautiful guitar. https://musicgalleryinc.com/collections/used/products/copy-of-used-hamer-rick-nielsen-signature-in-natural-950136036 No affiliation.
  5. Dude! Amazing memory! From the Vintage Guitar Bill Lawrence obituary: That's nothing short of amazing!
  6. Today
  7. Wasn’t, “Lorento”, Bill Lawrence’s stage name in Europe?
  8. A quick Google search leads me to believe that to be the case: Also found under Billy Lorento:
  9. Nice playing fellas
  10. Davy Knowles, he comes from the Isle of Man, and his first band was called “Back Door Slam. I cannot remember who I saw them warm up for at the SFFillmore circa 2003/4.but he was pretty good then, too. Go uncle Greg.👍
  11. Yesterday
  12. GWAR Co-Founder Chuck Varga, a.k.a. The Sexecutioner, Dead at 68 https://metalinjection.net/news/gwar-co-founder-chuck-varga-a-k-a-the-sexecutioner-dead-at-68
      • 2
      • Sad
  13. And get a wider padded guitar strap. Levy's makes a good one.
  14. Love that. Make it work!
  15. Mine comes in at about 9 1/4 lbs. Hard to find a new Les Paul under 9.5 these days. And most of those have holes in them.
  16. HI fellas, in German Kleinanzeigen popped up today, just 2 hrs ago: A complete Sustainblock-Trem in parts, off of a Hamer A5, as the seller says. https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/sustainblock-tremolo-hamer-a5-/3525075818-74-1178 No affiliation, but I would assist, if anybody feeks like making some wobbles. Cheers, Jochen
  17. Sometimes the temptation is just too great. For example...
  18. Would that guitar have a floating pickup attached to a pickguard?
  19. It's 9.5 pounds. Buy it and play it until you find that featherweight for sale. And do some deadlifts.
  20. Tis a great one. The new owner will be happy.
  21. Happy birthday!
  22. It ia shame this one is on the heavy side. I am looking for one for ages with no luck.
  23. Both pedals in excellent condition and only used in my smoke-free home. Prices include shipping. PPFF appreciated. Quickest to reach me at jdisham@gmail.com. Thanks. Boss DD-500: $225 Maxon OD808: $85
      • 2
      • Like
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...