Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. The prices are insane and there's a lot of time left.
  3. I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites.
  4. Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job.
  5. Today
  6. I have a feeling that with Rick's current health situation he has decided to unload a whole bunch of gear instead of leaving his family to have to deal with it.
  7. I like the music. The audience probably looks cooler than the band.
  8. When I first looked at it, the bid was HFC-approved $350. I even took a screenshot with the intent to post about it, but I got distracted and forgot. Thanks for reminding me!
  9. Hilarious, a buddy of mine just sent me this video yesterday. Here is what he said… ”Don’t know if we talked about stoner bands or if you like that stuff. Watch this video. It’s fucking wild. I instantly hated them and about 10 minutes later I was a fan. So weird and gay but they are actually good” I got about 2 and a half minutes into it before I had to shut it off…
  10. There's nothing about this that would normally appeal to me. It's bloody brilliant.
  11. when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding
  12. I have three QSC CP8s. Loud, clean, wide dispersion, light, dependable and versatile. I use 'em for mains (paired with a small EV sub), floor wedges, and FRFR for guitars and synths. Did I mention they sound great?
  13. Ugh. He may be the worst know-nothing on the internet. His voice alone…
  14. Who's bidding on the leather trench coat peed on by Nikki Six?
  15. Okay, Fill me in...
  16. You know, with inflation the way it is $450 could be the new $350.
  17. Lee's publicist obviously gave the venue's promotor half a $20, and instructions on how to get the other half.
  18. Yesterday
  19. He also digs a treble booster into a 5e3, 6g3, or an 18 watt Marshall.
  20. That was a great interview. I had some friends who went to church with Vince in AZ and they told me he quietly created and funded a Christian Bible camp years ago. He really seems to have his stuff together.
  21. That’s because the Tokai was made in Japan and hadn’t been imported into the US prior.
  22. One of the few songs with a Disco beat that I can tolerate, along with Kiss' 'I Was Made For Lovin' You'. I really dig that hard, dry, no echo/reverb room sound, too.
  23. How on earth did they fit the half-dozen Bixonic Expandoras in that little box? 'cuz we all know that's where the sound came from, right? ETA: Anderton's ships worldwide.
  24. it's even crazier when you consider there's 28% buyer premium on top of these prices! With that it's a $600 item!!!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...