All Activity
- Past hour
-
Funny present - 1953 Framus
joshoowah replied to Montelovesco's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Check Kent Armstrong's handwound offerings. Neck or side (pickguard/finger rest) mount, P90, PAF, smooth-top minihum (the original Benedetto)... He's been at it for decades, and is the first place most archtop builders look, for good reason. Made me a custom pair 25 years ago. Someday, I'll finish that guitar! -
Zandard $7500
bubs_42 replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
It is a great guitar, that guitar looks amazing and sounds amazing. -
Fryette PS-2A
Jakeboy replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more. GLWTS!- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
- Today
-
Exactly what I was thinking. That's what I would do, were it mine. Then I'd sell it, of course.
-
Unit is in like new near mint condition (It is mint but..ya know..lol!) with hardly any use at all. Will ship in original box along with IEC cable. $750.00 shipped
-
Nominated for "Understatement Of The Year."
-
FS: 2006 HAMER Standard
crunchee replied to Mike Brooks's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
IIRC, from my own observations and owner history, the 'USA' font changed sometime in 1996. I'm pretty sure that both USA fonts were in use in 1996, it probably wouldn't be difficult to go on a photo search to try to narrow down when exactly it happened, just time consuming and I was never that motivated to do it. Besides, this would have applied to practically any Hamer headstock with a black background (Standards, Specials, Eclipses, and so on), and there probably isn't any guarantee that this all occurred for all models at the same time. -
I realized I had that particular problem between the first and second sets just this past Saturday. Strap length matters!
-
Quiet Riot has a new singer
Saul Goodman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I heard, never verified since it was pre-internet, that the band left DuBrow sitting at a bar as they left in the corporate van without him. That's how he found out he was out of the band. Any truth to that? -
Quiet Riot has a new singer
scottcald replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
And still has great hair. Guess he didn't realize that he didn't have to do the cocaine that DuBrow did? Don't remember who it was. -
FS: 2006 HAMER Standard
Dave Scepter replied to Mike Brooks's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Congratulations 🎊... makes sense and a bargain considering he's selling off a lot of his gear... 👍 -
Quiet Riot has a new singer
tbonesullivan replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I need to watch that. The closest thing I have seen to a QR doc is the Randy Rhoads doc, which pretty much covers all of Quiet Riot until Rhoads joined up with Ozzy. Even from that you can gather that Kevin DuBrow was a freakin self-obsessed #*$(#)*$. Hopefully this new guy works out. Worked well for Journey! -
re Quiet Riot, this is still the best 'mash up' I've ever seen
-
This the new product from @901gtr. It's a soft-mute pedal. URL: https://901sound.de/uncategorized/das-tacet-ist-da/?mc_cid=e068591d5a&mc_eid=c0ec071f8b
- 6 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- guitarsummit
- 2026
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Those fees are keeping me from considering that tractor...
-
I was gonna just say make sure your zipper is closed. as i get older the open barn door happens more often. So be careful!!! and glad it went well.
-
Hope this new singer likes playing at ribfests.
-
FS: 2006 HAMER Standard
Mike Brooks replied to Mike Brooks's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
SOLD !! -
I was seriously considering the four-digit Cruisebass that was in Dusty Hill's estate auction as it was reasonably priced - until I started adding in the buyer's premium and the incredible shipping charges. I quickly realized these weren't venues for me to actually consider.