Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297474/rick-nielsen-custom-cheap-trick-checker-john-deere-tractor-with-snowplough
  3. Today
  4. Synergy SYN-20 Amp Head Mint condition. Not a mark on it. I am the original owner, non-smoking home use only. 3-channels. Built-in clean channel and 2 more channels in the module slot for swapping the tone of your choice. Synergy has tons of great modules from Marshall, Bogner, Orange, Mesa, etc. Plus, there are some killer aftermarket boutique modules from Jaded Faith and Salvation that sound amazing. The head is a loud 20 watts, plenty of power for a band setting. 3 Power Structure settings, Reactance, Lots of speaker outputs for every type of cab. MIDI, EFX Loop, USB for loading IRs. Recording-wise, it has switchable IR cab output with multiple IRs. You can also load your own. I've been a Synergy fan since they came out. I used Synergy modules exclusively for my last album, it sounds that good and makes recording easy. Comes with Original Foot-switch & Cable, Original box, Manual and A/C cable. $950. Shipped/PP friends and family. (No Modules included) Not interesting in any trades on this one - thx. Ernie
  5. You are the best - as always. I will keep you updated…
  6. Also has a '55 Ford Thunderbird in the lot.
  7. 78 or 79 Hamer "Sunburst" Bound and Crowned, checks all the boxes for what Hamer is all about. Another would be a Hamer "TRIPLE THREAT" but they seldom come up for sale.
  8. Oohhh, that‘s a nice one.
  9. Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns! Pure awesomeness, Greg! Hope you're well, buddy!
  10. I dunno…those angled Grovers would really bug me.
  11. yeah.... thats the one. I built my own box and had a Warehouse ET65 in it.... sweet
  12. Hamer Standard 0004 - the absolute pixk of the litter from the Rick Nielsen auction . https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297774/rick-nielsen-stage-played-1975-hamer-standard-electric-guitar-natural
  13. Yesterday
  14. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/auctions/the-rick-nielsen-collection
      • 2
      • Like
      • Thanks
  15. I knocked off 1K. The price is $2,400. Sorry, if that was confusing...
  16. I went to RS Guitarworks this morning and came back with the Night Train. The amp and cab are in great shape and sounded good in the shop. Will get loud. Both the head and cabinet seem heavy for their size, not a complaint. At home, found a sticker on the bottom where it had been in the shop, called them and while they don't remember what was done in 2019, the code indicated the basic bench fee - not much was done. Speaker is a Greenback with Vox on the sticker. Tubes are Chinese, might be original, I'll play them for awhile. I'll also try my 2x12 cab but digging how small the rig is with the Box 1x12. Looks like it would be a 1x10.
  17. Beautiful!
  18. Agreed. I'd leave it as-is, or, if you need a pickup, go with one of those neck-mounted humbuckers like the old Gibson Johnny Smith: $40 at Guitarfetish: GOLD GFS Thin Jazz Alnico Neck pickup- Vintage Archtop Picku ($33 in chrome).
  19. A custom pickup maker could likely make something thin enough to mount on a pickguard. Or you could search for parts on eBay and Reverb if you are patient. Here is one: https://ebay.io/m/PAdHda And another: https://reverb.com/item/72475469-framus-pickguard-silver And one more: https://reverb.com/item/72520438-framus-pickup-assembly-circa-1960-silver
  20. I like it so much better without the electronics and pickguard.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...