All Activity
- Past hour
-
santellavision started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Steve Haynie replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites. - Today
-
class D lightweight powered PA gear
veatch replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job. -
HoboMan started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
No Shorts onStage, No Shoes Onstage, No Yoga onstage.
Travis replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Hilarious, a buddy of mine just sent me this video yesterday. Here is what he said… ”Don’t know if we talked about stoner bands or if you like that stuff. Watch this video. It’s fucking wild. I instantly hated them and about 10 minutes later I was a fan. So weird and gay but they are actually good” I got about 2 and a half minutes into it before I had to shut it off… -
when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding
-
class D lightweight powered PA gear
jwhitcomb3 replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I have three QSC CP8s. Loud, clean, wide dispersion, light, dependable and versatile. I use 'em for mains (paired with a small EV sub), floor wedges, and FRFR for guitars and synths. Did I mention they sound great? -
Trogly's video about Rick Nielsen's auction.
cmatthes replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Ugh. He may be the worst know-nothing on the internet. His voice alone… -
2008 Artist Custom
DavidE replied to DavidE's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Bump $2,000. -
Okay, Fill me in...
-
Lee's publicist obviously gave the venue's promotor half a $20, and instructions on how to get the other half.
- Yesterday
-
The Reverend Billy Gibbons in a box.
Jakeboy replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
He also digs a treble booster into a 5e3, 6g3, or an 18 watt Marshall. -
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Jakeboy replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
That was a great interview. I had some friends who went to church with Vince in AZ and they told me he quietly created and funded a Christian Bible camp years ago. He really seems to have his stuff together. -
The Reverend Billy Gibbons in a box.
crunchee replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
One of the few songs with a Disco beat that I can tolerate, along with Kiss' 'I Was Made For Lovin' You'. I really dig that hard, dry, no echo/reverb room sound, too. -
Any post-2024 experiences with Canada/US cross-border shipping?
GusS replied to GusS's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Thank you for your replies! -
The Reverend Billy Gibbons in a box.
velorush replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
How on earth did they fit the half-dozen Bixonic Expandoras in that little box? 'cuz we all know that's where the sound came from, right? ETA: Anderton's ships worldwide.