anotherfreak Posted March 8, 2011 Posted March 8, 2011 OK,Possible loss of job, opportunity to pay off debt sale!First off:Monaco Elite P-90 $1450Maple CapTone-pros wraparound bridgeDot inlay"Custom" electronicsGrrrrrrrrrrrrr (click for pic)Cruise IV Fretless $700Black, Pearl guard Ebony fingerboard, black headstockPassive Duncans, no mods all stockInlayed linesPlayes like a dreamI can't seem to get to my pics anymore, I'll finish this in the morning(I hope)Also up,Tech 21 Trademark 30single channelSansamp Tech with a built in monitor10' speaker$200Visual Sound Route 66Old versionmissing battery door on bottomvelcro on bottom$65 shippedI'l be happy to shoot some pics out to youThanks
BubbaVO Posted March 8, 2011 Posted March 8, 2011 Gold top / single p-90 / wrap tail / with enough binding to drive a dominatrix into ecstacy - crazy cool.
plagtr2 Posted March 8, 2011 Posted March 8, 2011 Must...look...away...That is a COOL axe! Good luck with the sale (s) & such!
triodecr Posted March 8, 2011 Posted March 8, 2011 How does the Monaco compare to a Korina Jr? Is the single P90 the custom electronics or is there more to it? Nice guitar!
bubs_42 Posted March 8, 2011 Posted March 8, 2011 FOR GODS SAKES SOMEONE BUY THE DAMN THING! One of a kind cool as hell and it would cost and arm and a leg to get one now period!
anotherfreak Posted March 8, 2011 Author Posted March 8, 2011 "How does the Monaco compare to a Korina Jr? Is the single P90 the custom electronics or is there more to it? Nice guitar!"Well, it's mahoghany with a carved maple cap, so it is going to have a lot more mass than a JR. It makes it a Thick and crisp sounding guitar, with tones of midrange spank. I usually ride the Vol around 5/6 and the tone around 4, then crank e' as needed. The "custom" electronics are deleating the neck pickup/tone pot/toggle switch. It has the stock Duncan Hot P-90. I will throw in a Dimarzio Mini hum and a Gibson push/pull pot for total tonal goodness if you want to do some 'speramenting with it.an arm and a leg, and a good deal of swearing at the time (no no no no no no can't do that, no no no no no.........how much$$$$............no no no no no.......How much again?....we can't do that either......OK)
anotherfreak Posted March 8, 2011 Author Posted March 8, 2011 It's a 2008The neck size was just the stock "vintage round" carve
Ted Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 Drooling, Drooling, Dr............................................
BubbaVO Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 It's still here? Wow. That is the coolest Elite I've laid eyes on - it is so well executed. If I had the scratch, it'd take it.
anotherfreak Posted March 9, 2011 Author Posted March 9, 2011 I wish I didn't have to loose the Monaco, but it is "extra" I am faced with loosing my teaching position at the Community College. I would have to go finish a Masters to be "qualified" to teach. I'd probably have to finish a BA first too I would like to pay off some home improvements before they start earning some interest. Nobody is interested in the cruise :0 I do appreciate the kind words
anotherfreak Posted March 12, 2011 Author Posted March 12, 2011 Monaco is gone(pending mail) Sombody NEEDS this Cruise more than I do
carfish7 Posted March 12, 2011 Posted March 12, 2011 Monaco is gone(pending mail) Sombody NEEDS this Cruise more than I do Yeah, well, if this doesn't work out to your liking you know where to reach me (the Daytona is still boxed up with a label on it that has the word "Friendly" om it ). That said, someone buy that Cruise! Z
hamertek98 Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Still got the fretless cruise? I have an old burst.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.