-
Posts
31,686 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
495
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by cmatthes
-
Hamer FBII for sale (local to me)…
cmatthes replied to cmatthes's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Martin - I’m positive that it’s a refin, but FBs aren’t very common at all! -
Hamer FBII for sale (local to me)…
cmatthes replied to cmatthes's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Where are you playing? Somewhere in the DMV? -
Aw man. I was fortunate to have many long chats and even met up with Johnny B. IRL over the years. He will truly be missed around here...
-
IT' ALIVE!!!!!!!!! Migration to new host complete.
cmatthes replied to hikarateboy's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
Damn. My wife and I saw him one night while on our honeymoon in Brussels. What a legendary talent … 95 is a damned solid run.
-
Hamer FBII for sale (local to me)…
cmatthes replied to cmatthes's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Not sure where you’re seeing anything near 2014! That’s a 1986 serial. I’m 95+% convinced that’s a refin with a redone serial, but it’s damned cool. -
Hamer FBII for sale (local to me)…
cmatthes replied to cmatthes's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Atomic is my all-time favorite shop, and the gang there is the best, but I still think that’s a refin and a redone serial. -
Hamer FBII for sale (local to me)…
cmatthes replied to cmatthes's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I still think it’s a refin, but might trek over to see it in person. -
Have you guys seen't this?
cmatthes replied to Hackubus's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I’d do a flat $14k AUD, today only. Shipping anywhere in the Lower 48 included. 😉 -
That would have been in 2007 (New Hartford), and I’m pretty sure we would have heard about that many Sustainblocks going out into the wild… 🤔
-
Have you guys seen't this?
cmatthes replied to Hackubus's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Today? $10k. 😂 -
Have you guys seen't this?
cmatthes replied to Hackubus's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
If that sold and Ionel’s sells, I’m putting up my Custom-Ordered Greenburst Standard. At those prices? Damned straight.- 17 replies
-
- 12
-
-
The crinkly giveaway (made in Vietnam) giveaway/Promo jackets were definitely sized 2-3 sizes smaller than advertised. I had an XL that was too small for my 4 year old at the time… I believe the nicer, heavyweight jackets with the leather sleeves are spot on size wise. I’ve got a pretty rare Dealer version, black/black sleeves that I don’t believe I’ve ever worn and I bought it new back in 1999-2000. Definitely nice!
-
A total knucklehead got banned from here for trying to pass one of those off as the real thing when he 100% knew better. That was the last straw after he had proven himself to be a bit of a scammer and just overall weirdness.
- 23 replies
-
- 11
-
-
-
Gibson Adventures with NGD Content
cmatthes replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
A Gibson SG was always in my “One of These Days” column… Likely to stay that way, since I’m not really buying anything “these days”! I ordered a white EDS-1275 back in the early ‘90s, but that’s the closest I’ve gotten. -
What the heck did I buy? Native drum content?
cmatthes replied to mirrorimij's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
You totally read my mind!! -
NOTICE: HFC Site Migration and Impact
cmatthes replied to hikarateboy's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Thanks for EVERYTHING you do behind the scenes and right out in the open here for the HFC! I can’t believe that I’ve been on this board for close to half my life, but it’s all because of you taking the plunge and making it happen. I think most of us here have made great friends, bandmates and even adopted siblings. It truly is (and has always been) the best hangout on the dubayew dubayew dubayew. You rock, Ted!- 26 replies
-
- 13
-
-
NGD: I thought I was over this scenario
cmatthes replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I’ve seen a few MicroFret guitars pop up over the last few years - they were made just up 270 from me In Frederick. I played a really cool greenburst not too long ago - interesting! -
85 USA Zulu KK VECTOR on sale
cmatthes replied to Dave Scepter's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
20-22 years ago I struggled to sell a KK Vector for $800. I think that $3,500 tag is a well more recent phenomenon! 😉 -
T-51 Tele $4.5K - why?
cmatthes replied to DarkHammer's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Not everybody has a grasp on reality. This is just one example… -
SOLD!: '95 Eclipse 12'er
cmatthes replied to tomteriffic's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Smokin’ deal, and this plays better than ANY Rickenbacker 12 string!