Boomerang~Junkie Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Uh oh, look away, the Hamer~Hook has been deployed . . . . . .
The Shark Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 I should have bought that from Greg, when I had the chance. Dope.......
Hamerica Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 I should have bought that from Greg, when I had the chance. Dope.......Like the pic. I think I have been at that shop before. Hamerica
Brentrocks Posted October 25, 2013 Author Posted October 25, 2013 Do you mean this ACEBURST? that would be the one
RichRS6 Posted October 25, 2013 Posted October 25, 2013 Get that Spaceman suit out of the closet Brent................
Len Posted October 25, 2013 Posted October 25, 2013 Not sure if the AceBurst is ready to leave the herd ... P.S. ... TRIPLES RULE!
RichRS6 Posted October 26, 2013 Posted October 26, 2013 That is a mighty fine collection, I can see the problem........
tbonesullivan Posted October 26, 2013 Posted October 26, 2013 Yeah... that would definitely be a bunch of reasons to keep it. you'll always want it back.
Boomerang~Junkie Posted October 26, 2013 Posted October 26, 2013 Aaa-haa, clearly a more specific and rare form of G.A.S. depicted here ~ clinically referred to as, "Ace-Symptomatic-Burstitis". Use caution on this thread folks, to date, there is no known cure . . . .
Len Posted October 27, 2013 Posted October 27, 2013 Aaa-haa, clearly a more specific and rare form of G.A.S. depicted here ~ clinically referred to as, "Ace-Symptomatic-Burstitis". Use caution on this thread folks, to date, there is no known cure . . . . Thanks, Now I think I know whats wrong with me ... Is that why it Burns when I Pee?
Boomerang~Junkie Posted October 27, 2013 Posted October 27, 2013 It sounds like its the jalapenos in the nachos you’ve been eating, either that or you need to read the instructions on how to properly install a capo.
dobieboy Posted November 3, 2013 Posted November 3, 2013 That Aceburst is sweet, indeed! What's the neck profile like?
dobieboy Posted November 6, 2013 Posted November 6, 2013 Is there an Ace burst Standard in existence? I looked through The Book and didn't find it...I seem to remember seeing one in an early factory shot.
Len Posted November 6, 2013 Posted November 6, 2013 Either one of the Matthes Bros would know the answer to that ...
Never2Late Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 There was a triple-pickup Standard at Wilcutt, purchased by someone on the board a couple of months back - it had the Mini-Hums/Firebird pickups, though. The buyer was mighty pleased, nonetheless. Pics in the Standard Appreciation thread. Burst finish, too....
Steve Haynie Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 murkat can add a third pickup to a Standard.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.