Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'd like to proactively say welcome to all the new members joining soon.

Anyone who wants to log in while I'm getting the DNS worked out can do so here. http://triaspis.com/heritageexiles.com/

Thanks

I signed up, posting right now.

Looks like Google hasn't found the site yet but typing heritageexiles.com directly into the browser bar brings up the site

Anyone who wants to log in while I'm getting the DNS worked out can do so here. http://triaspis.com/heritageexiles.com/

Thanks

Looks like Google hasn't found the site yet but typing heritageexiles.com directly into the browser bar brings up the site

The name Heritage Exiles might make someone suspicious like you were kicked out of a forum instead of having a forum totally shut down. Your forum is so new you guys can decide on a more newbie friendly name. Here are some suggestions.

Heritage Owners Group (HOG) - The Harley owners might smash your guitars for infringing on their acronym.

The Worldwide Heritage Owners (The WHO) - T-shirts are available now.

Guys Rocking Out Heritage Licks (GROHL) - Share the limelight.

Brent Uses Guitars Only For Fun! (BUGOFF!) - It's true!

Fender Used to Care, Kids. They Are Recycling Designs. (FUCKTARD) - If Thorn owns the forum he can pick whatever name he wants.

Steve...I think you may have found your calling. Those are great!

Thanks

The Exiles site definitely needs a ben wah balls experience forum. Thorn, you won't forget about it, won't you? :P

Good point. Thanks

Thanks

The name Heritage Exiles might make someone suspicious like you were kicked out of a forum instead of having a forum totally shut down. Your forum is so new you guys can decide on a more newbie friendly name. Here are some suggestions.

Heritage Owners Group (HOG) - The Harley owners might smash your guitars for infringing on their acronym.

The Worldwide Heritage Owners (The WHO) - T-shirts are available now.

Guys Rocking Out Heritage Licks (GROHL) - Share the limelight.

Brent Uses Guitars Only For Fun! (BUGOFF!) - It's true!

Fender Used to Care, Kids. They Are Recycling Designs. (FUCKTARD) - If Thorn owns the forum he can pick whatever name he wants.

I have another in the works. Thanks for the ideas.

PM are available here too - you don't have to catch up in public.

Take a lude corncob!

Nobody forced you to click on this thread.

Wow-that was an ill-advised post...

Don't know you, but why don't you come on in and piss all over the furniture, ok?

Take a lude corncob!

Don't know you, but why don't you come on in and piss all over the furniture, ok?

Maybe it's not so surprising the HOC fell apart, after all... :unsure:

Thanks

I registered, but have yet to receive a confirmation. It's not in my SPAM folder either, so I'll wait a while and see what happens.

Take a lude corncob!

Maybe it's not so surprising the HOC fell apart, after all... :unsure:

My thoughts exactly.

You're just jealous because I have friends.

Cmatthes has lots of friends, but he also has a Forum.

Great point, Shawn.

I think it's run its course.

We welcome all new members with open arms, but as is pretty obvious, this is a HAMER - focused forum.

Very sorry about the loss of your former gathering place - that totally sucks, but is sounds like it was a disaster anyway. You're welcome to hang here and talk about Hamers and guitars in general, catch up using our PMs and all that, but the Heritage content is 100% definitely not what we're going for here at all. I'm glad that you all have a new home, and hopefully it will be more fun, entertaining, informative and open than the last place. I suspect if Thorn has anything to do with it, you guys are going to have a BLAST.

Thread closed.

Archived