ajm1966 Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 i'm still surprised nobody jumped on this one yet ....seems like a super deal for a tally and there is even a make an offer buttonhttps://reverb.com/item/503992-hamer-talladega-black-transparentnot mine
coolfeel Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 won't last long at that price... should be gone by the end of the day...
Boomerang~Junkie Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 I already have its twin or it would be gone right now.That is a good price.
ghamerinfrance Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 Prefer the sunburst but this is purely personal
oldskoolrulz Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 damn, that is still up for sale? I'm getting weaker by the minute (especially now that I am Hamerless )
BubbaVO Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 'bout time. If I wasn't committed to something else, I would have snatched that up. n Hopefully it's in the HFC.
Boomerang~Junkie Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 ^ ^ ^ KICK ASS ^ ^ ^ . Great get - congrats. Photo's and all the teasy guitar porn to follow please.
dhuber Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 Thanks for posting this. I'm out of town. All I have is my nook color. I can't get logged into reverb. Called my wife and she purchased it. This will be my first Talladega.
Boomerang~Junkie Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 There's nothing not to love here. For me - the Talladega exceeds expectations. As I understand it, the Trans Black is a less common color too. I'm truly shocked as hell it lasted as long as it did at that price. Great get.You'll have an early Christmas when you get back home. I hope you enjoy it.
ajm1966 Posted March 6, 2015 Author Posted March 6, 2015 the same guy was selling that amberburst tally , which i scored , it will be my first tally as well ........hhhmmm guy sold both his tally's ? he must have serious GAS for something else ...........
vicjoy1945 Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 I have an amberburst...love it !! Congrats on the great guitars guys !!!
Hamerica Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 Thanks for posting this. I'm out of town. All I have is my nook color. I can't get logged into reverb. Called my wife and she purchased it. This will be my first Talladega.Congrats!
rugby1970 Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 Thanks for posting this. I'm out of town. All I have is my nook color. I can't get logged into reverb. Called my wife and she purchased it. This will be my first Talladega.WHAT????? Your wife agreed to let you buy it AND she pulled the trigger for you while you were away? WHAT????does she have a sister?
Sugartune Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 Thanks for posting this. I'm out of town. All I have is my nook color. I can't get logged into reverb. Called my wife and she purchased it. This will be my first Talladega. WHAT????? Your wife agreed to let you buy it AND she pulled the trigger for you while you were away? WHAT???? does she have a sister? And does her sister have a sister too?
ghamerinfrance Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 Being in a rocker mood, I d rather ask if the sister of the sister has a daughter ?But being not Jagger, Clapton....And I guess no Carla Bruni is around.....
dhuber Posted March 11, 2015 Posted March 11, 2015 Another Ugly Black Guitar The guitar is not in mint condition. Maybe near mint. Pickups are tarnished and some scratches on the back side. I don't know if the volume tone knobs are factory but they are ugly. Apart from that it might be mint. This is my first Talladega. It plays better than any guitar I own or have ever played. I'm surprised, I like it more than I thought I would. I really like the DD pickups as well. I don't care for position 4 series mode. The Monaco line up was my favorite and maybe still is. I like the chunky feel and fat tone from the Monaco's. For what they are the Tally's are sweet. Trans black is not my favorite color but I don't hate it either. My Sister in law is married... Daughter is available... GLWT
Michael_B Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 I'm a Tally fan. I know some HFCers swapped out the DDs, I think they're fantastic pickups. The neck contour isn't for everyone, but I bond with it nicely. Congrats on scoring a great guitar and enjoy.And, if you haven't already, check out the Monaco SuperPro. It's another shining star in the Hamer guitar constellation.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.