gorch Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 I really like the naked neck and body.Anyone ever heard of light aqua blue before?
ARM OF HAMER Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 I can not recall ever seeing one in that color ......................maybe thats a good thing for some people but I kind of like it....................but then again I like my "Sunbursts" BLACK so.........................
cmatthes Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 It's a custom order/custom color. Pretty bad-assed!
atomicwash Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 I would love to see it in person, and then love it or leave it. I need a Greg photo.
GASguy Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 It's a custom order/custom color. Pretty bad-assed! It looks like a huge six string hunk of Turquoise!
anotherfreak Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 Relisted?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-USA-Talladega-Electric-Guitar-Custom-Light-Aqua-Blue-Maple-V-Neck/331588654692?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D31966%26meid%3D8892422c24d44c6f88968324dc1fc384%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D331588102461
maxpat Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 I COULD live with it. PROBABLY won't. you have 1st dibs. the "unforeseen" was silver price drop.."investment...still applies... silver will rise faster than the hamer, but I still believe Hamer guitars will triple in 10 years, ...just that silver will triple faster
maxpat Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 I am referring to the indigo blue Monaco... also the aqua Talladega....
dhuber Posted October 3, 2015 Posted October 3, 2015 I can say I like the wood grain, the DD pickups, and the fact it's a Tally. The color does not do anything for me. I don't like having a lot of contrast between the top color and the back color. That's just me. I sure the buyer likes it and that's all that matters. There was a great deal on a PRS DGT a week ago. It was Sonic or Daphne Blue which I like on a Fender. I just did not care for it on the PRS or else I would have bid on it. I guess I'm just weird when it comes to colors.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.