Michael_B Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Here's something you don't see everyday:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-USA-Talladega-Electric-Guitar-Custom-Light-Aqua-Blue-Maple-V-Neck-/331588102461?
bubs_42 Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 I wanna like the color, its just a little different. I bet it looks better in person.
ghamerinfrance Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Blue guitars sound better.Especially under a full moon...It has been written in so many forums.....
coolfeel Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 That's pretty killer. A natural/faux binding might work better on that one
zorrow Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 That's just... (sigh)... breathtaking. I wonder if the new guy, that cowboytim fella, will have a stroke of some sort now. Me LOVES!
cynic Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Goes to show there were times Jol should have said no, but didn't.
Never2Late Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 You mean he 'could' have said no....guitar looks great, too bad most people would confuse this with a PRS.
GASguy Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Refreshingly different look to that Tally, I like it!
atomicwash Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 I bet the photo doesn't capture the real finish. Always a pleasant surprise for the buyer.
bubs_42 Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 I bet the photo doesn't capture the real finish. Always a pleasant surprise for the buyer.I agree.
holLoWskull Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Sweet! I'm probably in the minority though for wishing (color difference between Mahogany and maple be damned!) the back and neck were also blue (instead of natural). Nice looking guitar nonetheless.
holLoWskull Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Only thing odd is it looks like a right handed guitar but the ad says dexterity left? That and it says semi hollow body yet doesn't show semi hollow on the COA (unless that was standard on the model???)
cmatthes Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Love the top color, but unless it's a Goldtop, the back/sides really need color coats.
Cary Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Sweet! I'm probably in the minority though for wishing (color difference between Mahogany and maple be damned!) the back and neck were also blue (instead of natural). Nice looking guitar nonetheless.I agree. I like the aqua, but the back and neck need to be blue (doesn't have to be the same shade; dark blue would work).
atquinn Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Love the top color, but unless it's a Goldtop, the back/sides really need color coats. Strongly disagree. One of the many things I love about my Studio Custom is the natural back and neck. Often with "out there" colors, having it all over is way too much of a good thing. Although, in the case of this Tally, I don't like the top color anyway! - Austin
gorch Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 Pics don't justice. It doesn't look that good in reality I think.
Sugartune Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 I think I like it. Makes me want to dive right in. I can go either way on the clear coat back/sides vs. all coloured. I like the contrast of have the natural back, but if I really like a colour, I won't complain if it's across the board (no, not the fretboard...).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.