Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Violin bass on Reverb


Recommended Posts

Posted

Worth or worse. These basses were not mentioned in THE BOOK! So what is the story about?

Posted

Although the price apparently is much too high, I have to say that the violin basses as Made by Hofner are very nice, play well, are light, and as I love the Hamer brand, this Hamer Violin Bass is attractive. 

I’d prefer the normal color, not silver. 

 

Gabe 😃

Posted
50 minutes ago, crunchee said:

Gee, I wonder how many '80's Blitz basses and 1st Gen Cruisebasses I could get for 12 Grand?

You could get a lifetime supply of Honda Accords for a 1959 Les Paul, so?

Posted

I can't believe no one has yet mentioned the $300 shipping "cost".

Posted
27 minutes ago, Eli said:

I can't believe no one has yet mentioned the $300 shipping "cost".

What you are purposely failing to concede is that the insurance on such a shipment at $1.25 per $100 in value would be $150 by itself.  Would another $150 for the actual freight be unreasonable? 

Posted
On 8/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, crunchee said:

Gee, I wonder how many '80's Blitz basses and 1st Gen Cruisebasses I could get for 12 Grand?

agree me a couple of impacts😎

Posted

I'd pay $4k; isn't that where extremely limited run Hamers sort of sit these days pricewise?

Posted
10 hours ago, tobereeno said:

I'd pay $4k; isn't that where extremely limited run Hamers sort of sit these days pricewise?

Upwards of that if you have a Snaky Virt? 😃👍🏻

Posted
11 hours ago, tobereeno said:

I'd pay $4k; isn't that where extremely limited run Hamers sort of sit these days pricewise?

That is not a bad number to start from, of course these are only 12 of these, not 20+ like Virtuosos.

Posted

I have this one for sale if someone is interested.  ALOT less than then one on Reverb (sans the silverburst and trapezoid inlays).

email me at hamstd@gmail.com for more info.

Peter

IMG_6894.jpg

Posted
41 minutes ago, HamStd said:

I have this one for sale if someone is interested.  ALOT less than then one on Reverb (sans the silverburst and trapezoid inlays).

Hmmm.... tough choice...

Posted

Peter’s is COOL! 

12k is off-the-hook crazy.  I think I’ll just use my 1997 CruiseBass 2-tek instead....but the violin look is pretty cool even if it ALWAYS heartens back to Macca.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...