Hamer Fan Club Message Center

A New Kind of Single Cut - Paris Custom (SCIII)

atomicwash

• atomicwash changed the title to A New Kind of Single Cut - Paris Custom (SCIII)

OMG...,just when you think a Shish cannot get any cooler or break new ground...BAM, there it is. A stunning guitar. Ridiculously so.

Which Gravelin’s are in there?

2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Well, this shape did it..,I just emailed Mike to get on the list for #3....

Me too, with a slight twist.

21 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

OMG...,just when you think a Shish cannot get any cooler or break new ground...BAM, there it is. A stunning guitar. Ridiculously so.

Which Gravelin’s are in there?

It's a Charlotte in the bridge and a @JGravelin special brew neck pickup (described as FilterTron meets a low-wind P-90 / exceptional sounding clean & retained total note definition and clarity with OD).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 1:44 PM, G Man said:

Wow!  That is beautiful, love the woods.  A nice hard tail bridge and it would be perfect.😋

This one came very close to sporting a gold wraparound Faber bridge.

My change was so late that I bought the unopened Faber from Mike. It’ll be for sale in the near future.

Congrats, what an excellent creation! I believe I saw both guitar bodies at Mike's the last time I was there and their shape immediatly spoke to me. I love how the upper part which is pretty much the Cobra's horn filled in corresponds with the cutaway below. Terrific!

On 10/9/2020 at 5:38 AM, cornjulio said:

Congrats, what an excellent creation! I believe I saw both guitar bodies at Mike's the last time I was there and their shape immediatly spoke to me. I love how the upper part which is pretty much the Cobra's horn filled in corresponds with the cutaway below. Terrific!

It was right in the bleeping Living Room, with a sign that said "steal me". I couldn't friggin believe how beautiful it is in pictures, but in person, it's beyond your eye's imagination.

There was one shape when I ordered 0105, now every time you guys tweak that damn thing I get an email asking if I want the newest rev.  For goodness sakes lets stop at version V3. I think you guys have got it, it looks like a sleek badass guitar, that has  its own thing going on. 

6 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

There was one shape when I ordered 0105, now every time you guys tweak that damn thing I get an email asking if I want the newest rev.  For goodness sakes lets stop at version V3. I think you guys have got it, it looks like a sleek badass guitar, that has  its own thing going on. 

The SCIII has got it goin' on. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Archived