Hamer Fan Club Message Center

(PSA) I was kind of looking for a Vintage S, but...

not with a locking trem. I guess I'll cross this one off my list.

1990 USA Hamer Vintage S Lemon Trans Floyd Rose W/case | Reverb

I think what impresses me most is he puts $200 shipping on it. (at least to my Zip Code)

Beautiful Hamer for sure but..............................5K worth? NOPE! $200 shipping?, for that kind of coin shipping should be free. Price for that is about as realistic as this one.................and hey Jack is one of my favorite actors.1986 USA B.C. Rich Explorer Custom Dan Lawrence Graphic W/case | Reverb

I guess sellers just totally make up finish names these days?

I mean, it’s no “Sparkleberry”, but equally as imagined.

Awwww!

That’s cute!

This gets funnier the deeper I dive into it.

Checking into the seller, he has 225 items listed for sale on Reverb today. About a half a dozen are blue sky priced guitars, the rest are just high priced parts. He seems to be another Stratocaster part scavenger sort of person.

But if you look at what he sells, it's all parts. Of the 520 sold listings, only a couple are for guitars, and only 1 of those was for more than 2K. Doesn't seem like a big-time super seller to me. Just another guy with a big keyboard.

I'm thinking about a defamation lawsuit over the horrible things he said about me. I do have a full tank of gas AND I bought a new guitar just last year. Any legal types around that would like to take the case?

5 hours ago, burningyen said:

New forum name, make it happen, Ted!

I second it!

It could be the BooHooo Boys of the Hamer Forum (or the BHBHF) "catering to the broke losers who can't afford a tank of gas, let alone a new guitar" or BAMFs.
The threads in this forum could just be a collection of questions that BAMFs ask just to hear the clickity-clack of their keyboards.

Archived