Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. That all hog reminds me of the all hog Tally that popped up on reverb briefly several years back. I really wish I'd have grabbed that one.
  3. Can't find anything about it, but wouldn't surprise me. Maybe it got mixed up with Pink Floyd being in a car and just deciding to not pick up Syd Barrett. That was another very strange exit, mainly because Barrett had pretty much become a space cadet by then, totally out of touch with reality.
  4. Gosh I wonder if I sold mine to you! I couldn't take the weight.heaviest guitar I ever owned. Sounded fantastic after I put Lollar P90's in it!
  5. Today
  6. I should put my owned and worn sweaters 4sale too. Maybe someone’s bidding on it. I bet none would do.
  7. These are great amps. I purchased the SYN-2 Rackmount 2 modules and use a Carvin Tube 100 Stereo power amp. The Soldano SLO-2 module is amazing and the Steve Vai Signature. GLWTS.
  8. They really are a great tool to have in your bag of tricks. I mainly just used them as a power amp for my rack stuff as I don't really have any big amps to tame or smaller amps to unleash..yes..they will give your little 10-20 watters some balls!!.lol!
  9. Yesterday
  10. Check Kent Armstrong's handwound offerings. Neck or side (pickguard/finger rest) mount, P90, PAF, smooth-top minihum (the original Benedetto)... He's been at it for decades, and is the first place most archtop builders look, for good reason. Made me a custom pair 25 years ago. Someday, I'll finish that guitar!
  11. It is a great guitar, that guitar looks amazing and sounds amazing.
  12. I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more. GLWTS!
  13. Exactly what I was thinking. That's what I would do, were it mine. Then I'd sell it, of course.
  14. I didn't want to be greedy - we should all participate here.
  15. Unit is in like new near mint condition (It is mint but..ya know..lol!) with hardly any use at all. Will ship in original box along with IEC cable. $750.00 shipped
  16. Nominated for "Understatement Of The Year."
  17. IIRC, from my own observations and owner history, the 'USA' font changed sometime in 1996. I'm pretty sure that both USA fonts were in use in 1996, it probably wouldn't be difficult to go on a photo search to try to narrow down when exactly it happened, just time consuming and I was never that motivated to do it. Besides, this would have applied to practically any Hamer headstock with a black background (Standards, Specials, Eclipses, and so on), and there probably isn't any guarantee that this all occurred for all models at the same time.
  18. I realized I had that particular problem between the first and second sets just this past Saturday. Strap length matters!
  19. I heard, never verified since it was pre-internet, that the band left DuBrow sitting at a bar as they left in the corporate van without him. That's how he found out he was out of the band. Any truth to that?
  20. And still has great hair. Guess he didn't realize that he didn't have to do the cocaine that DuBrow did? Don't remember who it was.
  21. Congratulations 🎊... makes sense and a bargain considering he's selling off a lot of his gear... 👍
  22. I need to watch that. The closest thing I have seen to a QR doc is the Randy Rhoads doc, which pretty much covers all of Quiet Riot until Rhoads joined up with Ozzy. Even from that you can gather that Kevin DuBrow was a freakin self-obsessed #*$(#)*$. Hopefully this new guy works out. Worked well for Journey!
  23. re Quiet Riot, this is still the best 'mash up' I've ever seen
  24. This the new product from @901gtr. It's a soft-mute pedal. URL: https://901sound.de/uncategorized/das-tacet-ist-da/?mc_cid=e068591d5a&mc_eid=c0ec071f8b
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...