All Activity
- Past hour
-
Hey y'all, Long time! I haven't shipped anything cross-border in quite a while and I intend to part with a few cool vintage Hamers. Any recent recent experiences with cross-border shipments, specifically Canada -> USA? Any extra forms to fill beside the standard description and declared value? Any BS related to tariffs, declared values, cites etc to be aware of? Thanks
- Today
-
That was Rick's Picks in Rockford when I went. He also has (or had) a checkerboard Mini. I would bet that he's going to get 0004 if nothing else.
-
Zandard $7500
tommy p replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
If I could still play, I'd buy it back. It was a Holy Grail of a guitar for me and spent 16 years in my guitarsenal. When I had my Cheap Trick tribute band, I rotated through all of my 25 guitars and usually took 3-5 to my gigs. That was the ONLY guitar that went to every gig. I miss playing it terribly. -
Pick of the Rick Nielsen auction
Steve Haynie replied to bodp471's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
That coat is a big "HELL NO!" -
Pick of the Rick Nielsen auction
singlehum replied to bodp471's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Then there's this... https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297648/rick-nielsen-black-overcoat-peed-on-by-nikki-sixx -
That all hog reminds me of the all hog Tally that popped up on reverb briefly several years back. I really wish I'd have grabbed that one.
-
Quiet Riot has a new singer
tbonesullivan replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Can't find anything about it, but wouldn't surprise me. Maybe it got mixed up with Pink Floyd being in a car and just deciding to not pick up Syd Barrett. That was another very strange exit, mainly because Barrett had pretty much become a space cadet by then, totally out of touch with reality. -
Gosh I wonder if I sold mine to you! I couldn't take the weight.heaviest guitar I ever owned. Sounded fantastic after I put Lollar P90's in it!
-
These are great amps. I purchased the SYN-2 Rackmount 2 modules and use a Carvin Tube 100 Stereo power amp. The Soldano SLO-2 module is amazing and the Steve Vai Signature. GLWTS.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Fryette PS-2A
kurtsstuff replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
They really are a great tool to have in your bag of tricks. I mainly just used them as a power amp for my rack stuff as I don't really have any big amps to tame or smaller amps to unleash..yes..they will give your little 10-20 watters some balls!!.lol! - Yesterday
-
Funny present - 1953 Framus
joshoowah replied to Montelovesco's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Check Kent Armstrong's handwound offerings. Neck or side (pickguard/finger rest) mount, P90, PAF, smooth-top minihum (the original Benedetto)... He's been at it for decades, and is the first place most archtop builders look, for good reason. Made me a custom pair 25 years ago. Someday, I'll finish that guitar! -
Zandard $7500
bubs_42 replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
It is a great guitar, that guitar looks amazing and sounds amazing. -
Fryette PS-2A
Jakeboy replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more. GLWTS! -
Exactly what I was thinking. That's what I would do, were it mine. Then I'd sell it, of course.
-
Unit is in like new near mint condition (It is mint but..ya know..lol!) with hardly any use at all. Will ship in original box along with IEC cable. $750.00 shipped
-
Nominated for "Understatement Of The Year."
-
FS: 2006 HAMER Standard
crunchee replied to Mike Brooks's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
IIRC, from my own observations and owner history, the 'USA' font changed sometime in 1996. I'm pretty sure that both USA fonts were in use in 1996, it probably wouldn't be difficult to go on a photo search to try to narrow down when exactly it happened, just time consuming and I was never that motivated to do it. Besides, this would have applied to practically any Hamer headstock with a black background (Standards, Specials, Eclipses, and so on), and there probably isn't any guarantee that this all occurred for all models at the same time. -
I realized I had that particular problem between the first and second sets just this past Saturday. Strap length matters!
-
Quiet Riot has a new singer
Saul Goodman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I heard, never verified since it was pre-internet, that the band left DuBrow sitting at a bar as they left in the corporate van without him. That's how he found out he was out of the band. Any truth to that?