-
Posts
9,332 -
Joined
-
Days Won
46
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by velorush
-
Chap Bass in Germany
velorush replied to Montelovesco's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Wow! Ebony? Really nice! -
The Killing Joke is one of my favorites of all of your creations (and that spans a lot of guitars). It was just such a great non-sequitur and incredibly executed. Piti it was divvied up and good on you for putting it back together.
-
That tone! Fantastic sounding and that is the exact burst a Sunburst should have. Do you play all of these in a night?
-
Posting YouTube Links - What Am I Doing Wrong?
velorush replied to Dana_V's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
It very well may be an attempt to push viewership to the actual YouTube site where they can better control (read, "track," or "harvest") the interaction. It is Alphabet, Inc., after all. -
^^That's all kinds of spectacular!^^ Subscribed! Thanks for posting.
-
PSA Hamer Mirage 1 FB $1250
velorush replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
My favorite Mirage was @veatch's Mirage 1.5 -
Posting YouTube Links - What Am I Doing Wrong?
velorush replied to Dana_V's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I mentioned this yesterday. It seems to be hit or miss - some post the link with a message about that particular video 'not allowing embedding' or some such and then others behaving as they used to. An : https://youtu.be/9a2WW9RDlkM?si=MFqCq8hkA5zIamEP Pasting that ^^ gets the message: The link could not be embedded because youtu.be does not allow embedding of that video. Reads like YouTube has changed permission settings. Google AI says: You will get that embedding error if the video creator has turned off the embedding setting on their channel, or if you are using a shortened youtu.be link instead of the properly formatted youtube.com/embed link required by iframes. To fix this: Verify Embed Permissions: Check the video's settings in YouTube Studio and ensure the "Allow embedding" box is checked under the License section. Use the Correct URL Format: Change your embed URL from https://youtu.be to https://www.youtube.com/embed/VIDEO_ID to prevent browser blockages. If you are a viewer trying to watch the video, the creator has blocked it from being viewed on third-party websites, and you will need to click the link to watch it directly on YouTube. Okay(?) If I modify the URL, above, to youtube.com/embed/ I get (instructing the board to paste the video reference as plain text): www.youtube.com/embed/9a2WW9RDlkM?si=MFqCq8hkA5zIamEP And I'll post the Reply to see if the board picks up the reference ETA: didn't work, but I got some error message from the board right before it posted. I wasn't able to read it before it went away. ETAA: Google AI further recommended (for WordPress sites) pasting in the URL (rather than the Share link), so here goes: ANIKA’S VIRAL “OK” RETURNS — BIGGER & MORE PLAYFUL | RUSH FORT WORTH FINAL 7½ MINUTES UNCUT - YouTube Again, I got the The link could not be embedded because www.youtube.com does not allow embedding of that video. error. 💩 -
Um... Am I done with traditional amps now?
velorush replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yep, listening with my eyes, that picture sounds phenomenal! -
Um... Am I done with traditional amps now?
velorush replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Empty Marshall Cabinet | eBay 😉 -
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
velorush replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
There are several Spotify Playlists along those lines! 🤣 -
PSA: 1995 Duotone fs in Canada
velorush replied to spanky's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Description 1995 Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body Solid Spruce Top Set Mahogany Neck Rosewood Fretboard Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck & Jazz Humbuckers Rosewood Acoustic Style Bridge with Piezo Pickup 3 Way Mini Toggle for Magnetic / Piezo / Both Stereo Outputs Comes with original hard shell case -
-
NGD: Incoming Steve Stevens I (1985)
velorush replied to guitarplayer1's question in Ask the HFC Experts
Was it this one? Hamer USA SS1 ss 1 Steve Stevens Signature Guitar with Case 1984 - Red | Reverb It's amazingly pristine! -
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
velorush replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Thirty-ish years ago my brother came home from college and went and had a beer with one of his buds who'd not gone to college. The friend said he had a surprise and pulled up his shirt sleeve to reveal a tattoo. It was a Confederate flag with a banner below that read "Rebal" My brother asks (loudly and obnoxiously, no doubt). "REE-BALL? What the hell is a REE-BALL?" To which the friend argued, "no, no, it's REB-ull." "That's not how you spell that..." This was met with prolonged silence. -
All his videos are great, but how often do you run across a Squeeze lesson? You're welcome. I'm welcome. We're all welcome.
-
- 1
-
-
Curious, that. Even though I'm at my desk at work, I found myself all
-
Custom head and speaker cabinets incoming
velorush replied to Stike's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Your Tolex guy is the equal to you with a spray gun! Wow! -
Hamer USA Studio Custom
velorush replied to Racefan23's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Beauty! Cool chair, too. -
FPR - Not a Hammer for once
velorush replied to mrjamiam's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I do not think the pickups and bridge are what you think they are. -
My hands are changing. Thinking about going to 9s.
velorush replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
The only time I really took notice was the bubbly, over-produced, choreographed(!) commercial for Jardiance which included the side effect of necrosis of the perineum(!). Taint Rot?! No thank you! -
Wow! I sense a theme... ETA: just checked my go to for custom pickguards, Terrapin Guitars and they offer them, as well, if you're looking for options. Truss Rod Cover - custom styles, engraving and options Great Scott! Is $32 the going rate? Going to coin a phrase here (just made this up): And what would the charge be for a single unit of item in question?