-
Posts
9,316 -
Joined
-
Days Won
45
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by velorush
-
-
NGD: Incoming Steve Stevens I (1985)
velorush replied to guitarplayer1's question in Ask the HFC Experts
Was it this one? Hamer USA SS1 ss 1 Steve Stevens Signature Guitar with Case 1984 - Red | Reverb It's amazingly pristine! -
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
velorush replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Thirty-ish years ago my brother came home from college and went and had a beer with one of his buds who'd not gone to college. The friend said he had a surprise and pulled up his shirt sleeve to reveal a tattoo. It was a Confederate flag with a banner below that read "Rebal" My brother asks (loudly and obnoxiously, no doubt). "REE-BALL? What the hell is a REE-BALL?" To which the friend argued, "no, no, it's REB-ull." "That's not how you spell that..." This was met with prolonged silence. -
All his videos are great, but how often do you run across a Squeeze lesson? You're welcome. I'm welcome. We're all welcome.
-
- 1
-
-
Curious, that. Even though I'm at my desk at work, I found myself all
-
Custom head and speaker cabinets incoming
velorush replied to Stike's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Your Tolex guy is the equal to you with a spray gun! Wow! -
Hamer USA Studio Custom
velorush replied to Racefan23's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Beauty! Cool chair, too. -
FPR - Not a Hammer for once
velorush replied to mrjamiam's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I do not think the pickups and bridge are what you think they are. -
My hands are changing. Thinking about going to 9s.
velorush replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
The only time I really took notice was the bubbly, over-produced, choreographed(!) commercial for Jardiance which included the side effect of necrosis of the perineum(!). Taint Rot?! No thank you! -
Wow! I sense a theme... ETA: just checked my go to for custom pickguards, Terrapin Guitars and they offer them, as well, if you're looking for options. Truss Rod Cover - custom styles, engraving and options Great Scott! Is $32 the going rate? Going to coin a phrase here (just made this up): And what would the charge be for a single unit of item in question?
-
Another cool Hamer out in the wild…
velorush replied to cmatthes's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Witch Taint Brilliant! So many ways to consider that... 🤣 -
Rarely seen in the wild…Eclipse XII!
velorush replied to cmatthes's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
Yeah. I came here to offer up an answer, but I can't recall what it was. Ever do that? 🫣
-
NGD: Incoming Steve Stevens I (1985)
velorush replied to guitarplayer1's question in Ask the HFC Experts
Look <hic> Look <hic> Look <hic> -
NGD: Incoming Steve Stevens I (1985)
velorush replied to guitarplayer1's question in Ask the HFC Experts
I thought this was the LATFB pic -
NGD: Incoming Steve Stevens I (1985)
velorush replied to guitarplayer1's question in Ask the HFC Experts
"Put your boots on and man up!" - Steve Stevens 🤣 -
Back when the interwebs first got going I signed up for a Crutchfield web account. After I got signed in I was checking my account settings and happened to click on "Orders." My first order, a set of door speakers for my 1991 Mazda B2200 LE-5 I bought (by telephone, mind you) years earlier in 1994 was listed! I've bought tons of stuff from Crutchfield and have never been disappointed. I still have extra speaker cable in my attic (the rest of it is in the walls) ordered from them when I built our house back in 1997. I bought cable and junction boxes and it all came with labels and a host of other instructions / tips.
-
NGD: Incoming Steve Stevens I (1985)
velorush replied to guitarplayer1's question in Ask the HFC Experts
The BOOTS! 🤣