Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 hours ago, Kerry Marchman said:

Every now and then I say to myself, "hey why don't I try this". Then I say to myself, "nah, that won't work".

That's when I return to my potato

You could always merge the two ideas...

000000122362104-00-600x600.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Posted

In some neighborhoods, that is pronounced Pa taw toe. Endorsed by Spuds Mackenzie, I think. Very little a peel to me.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 11:57 PM, Saul Goodman said:

It’s an all stringed guitar. No debate about wood anymore. I see advantages.

 

Posted

So, let me get this right: a guy with just arms, legs and a head built a guitar? 🤷‍♂️🤪🤣

  • Haha 5
Posted
4 minutes ago, Victor (Fret Friend) said:

So, let me get this right: a guy with just arms, legs and a head built a guitar? 🤷‍♂️🤪🤣

It's just a flesh wound

images_fd539026-7851-40.jpg

  • Haha 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...