beezerboy Posted September 22 Posted September 22 sorry.... not a guitar. I want to say it is crap but I may be wrong 1 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted September 22 Posted September 22 The guy wanted a fun project and got it. It was a lot cheaper than a $7495.00 Gittler Guitar. 2 2 Quote
Menehune Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 8:45 AM, Steve Haynie said: The guy wanted a fun project and got it. It was a lot cheaper than a $7495.00 Gittler Guitar. You stole my Gittler thunder, Steve. 4 Quote
hamerhead Posted Thursday at 01:06 PM Posted Thursday at 01:06 PM Of all the time I've wasted in life, I can't think of any as pointless as that. 2 6 Quote
crunchee Posted Friday at 08:23 PM Posted Friday at 08:23 PM A guitar with no body and no neck...isn't that an 'Air Guitar'? 2 2 1 Quote
Kerry Marchman Posted Saturday at 03:33 AM Posted Saturday at 03:33 AM Every now and then I say to myself, "hey why don't I try this". Then I say to myself, "nah, that won't work". That's when I return to my potato chips and beer... 5 Quote
cynic Posted Saturday at 03:53 PM Posted Saturday at 03:53 PM 12 hours ago, Kerry Marchman said: Every now and then I say to myself, "hey why don't I try this". Then I say to myself, "nah, that won't work". That's when I return to my potato You could always merge the two ideas... 1 7 Quote
django49 Posted Saturday at 07:54 PM Posted Saturday at 07:54 PM In some neighborhoods, that is pronounced Pa taw toe. Endorsed by Spuds Mackenzie, I think. Very little a peel to me. 1 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted Saturday at 08:10 PM Posted Saturday at 08:10 PM I tried one of those floating top model Kammerer guitars in Atlanta a few weeks ago. It was nice. Quote
gorch Posted Sunday at 07:17 AM Posted Sunday at 07:17 AM On 9/21/2026 at 11:57 PM, Saul Goodman said: It’s an all stringed guitar. No debate about wood anymore. I see advantages. Quote
Spinaltap Posted Sunday at 01:01 PM Posted Sunday at 01:01 PM just because it can be done, doesn't mean you should do it 3 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted Sunday at 05:19 PM Posted Sunday at 05:19 PM 4 hours ago, Spinaltap said: just because it can be done, doesn't mean you should do it Sometimes the temptation is just too great. For example... 1 1 Quote
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted Monday at 04:18 PM Posted Monday at 04:18 PM So, let me get this right: a guy with just arms, legs and a head built a guitar? 🤷♂️🤪🤣 5 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted Monday at 04:22 PM Posted Monday at 04:22 PM 4 minutes ago, Victor (Fret Friend) said: So, let me get this right: a guy with just arms, legs and a head built a guitar? 🤷♂️🤪🤣 It's just a flesh wound 8 Quote
Kerry Marchman Posted yesterday at 03:55 AM Posted yesterday at 03:55 AM 11 hours ago, Dave Scepter said: It's just a flesh wound Come back here, I'll nudge you to death!! 1 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.