DavidE Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 I realized that people haven't been talking about the Artist Custom in a long time here. There's a nice one for sale on the board and I thought it would be a good time to show some porn and get people gassing again. My salmon blush: My custom order P90: Together: I foolishly sold the natural one in this photo:
DavidE Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 That P-90 one kills me every time...I need to pull it out and play it. I have a set of Fralins to throw in it too but never got around to it.
Camstone Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 This guitar is an Artist Custom with Duotone electronics. My #1.
atquinn Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 I'll play! They best-looking Artist of all time! Didn't you sell that? -Austin
Camstone Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 I'll play! What finish is that? It's gorgeous!
BadgerDave Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 It's trans purple.Yes, I sold it about a year ago (hangs head in shame).
KeyOfZ Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Nice thread....I just put my Artist Custom through a 3 hour practice session last night. 2005 Artist Custom Birdseye Maple top Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard Jumbo 6100 Frets Sustain Block bridge NaturalBurst finish
BubbaVO Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Did Jol ever allow a 3 hole Artist to go out the door?
hamersandstrats Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 The first "modern" Hamer I think I ever saw (in person) was an artist custom just like Arnie Z's. Guy came into a store and opened the case and it was like that scene from Pulp Fiction where you just see light. I bought my first Hamer soon after. The artist customs in this thread are gorgeous.I will have one soon.
Hamerhack Posted October 13, 2007 Posted October 13, 2007 Here's my "bought new, sight unseen" in Trans Red.
gwayne Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 DUUUDE!!!!!!! What color is that? that is freaking awesome.
BruceM Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 Here's my 25th LTD. It's an Artist Custom, right?
hudpucker Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 DUUUDE!!!!!!! What color is that? that is freaking awesome. The cert says 'Honey.' And yeah....it IS freaking awesome. I totally lucked out.
gwayne Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 And yeah....it IS freaking awesome. I totally lucked out. I saved this pic. My next custom order WILL be this color.
Guest pirateflynn Posted October 18, 2007 Posted October 18, 2007 Some sweet guitars in this thread guys. Just great!
veatch Posted October 26, 2009 Posted October 26, 2009 A 2001 model in '59 Burst. I'm embarassed to say i still don't have my own pics of this that are not in a "group shot". This pic is from the seller: And i guess this one counts - 2009 Artist Korina:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.