cmatthes Posted June 4, 2013 Author Posted June 4, 2013 I THINK we're all sold out, but will update from home later. I still have a few people that I need to email - if you got your order to me yesterday via email, I've got your order filled as requested unless I specifically emailed you about options.I'll circle back, but if you haven't paid yet, PayPal ("GIFT" option, please) address is: chris (at) hamerfanclub dot com .Just be sure to enter your mailing address, and I'll get your picks out ASAP.Anybody who paid yesterday - your picks went out in this AM's mail.Thanks!!
Hamerica Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 Chris, thanks again for doing this. Since we are now officially sold out, any chances we can get a reorder? I would like some in atomic yellow and or some other colors that are not available in this last push. Thanks again, Hamerica
cmatthes Posted June 4, 2013 Author Posted June 4, 2013 I am definitely open to doing another order if we can get enough interest. I'd probably keep it smaller this time - maybe limited colors and options. I bought a LOT of picks last time around, and am glad to finally move those all along.I like the Yellow ("RFY") idea...
mathman Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 I sent an email very early yesterday morning but never heard back.
django49 Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 Thanks for dealing with what must have been dozens of messages back and forth. I promise to use mine productively----Whatever THAT means.
cmatthes Posted June 4, 2013 Author Posted June 4, 2013 I sent an email very early yesterday morning but never heard back. Sorry, Kirk! I was trying to manage emails from a third party server on my Blackberry (without cc'ing myself), so lost track of everybody I replied to. I have your order tagged and ready to go.
Bennyboy-UK Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 How about some other HFC merch? Is the little shopping site that used to be about all finished and gone? Could be a new thread for comedic t shirts and the like?
mathman Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 I sent an email very early yesterday morning but never heard back.Sorry, Kirk! I was trying to manage emails from a third party server on my Blackberry (without cc'ing myself), so lost track of everybody I replied to. I have your order tagged and ready to go.I'll be a paypalling as soon as i get home.Thanks
cmatthes Posted June 4, 2013 Author Posted June 4, 2013 How about some other HFC merch? Is the little shopping site that used to be about all finished and gone? Could be a new thread for comedic t shirts and the like? Let's get those crackin' good folks over at VIZ to draw us up something to put on a T-shirt! (F'narr, F'narr!)
cmatthes Posted June 5, 2013 Author Posted June 5, 2013 It took a lot of digging out, but I've either already sent out (early on Tuesday) or will send out first thing on Wednesday morning all the PAID pick orders.I still have a few orders that I'm waiting for payment on - if you haven't paid yet, shoot me an email at chris (at) hamerfanclub dot com , if you need the info. I thought I had reached out to everybody, but it's entirely possible that somebody got lost in the shuffle.Thanks much!Chris
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.