Hamer Fan Club Message Center

(SOLD OUT!) Limited Stock of HFC picks available

All the picks, except for one last envelope awaiting payment, have been sent out.

The final batch went off to the USPS this morning.

Thanks again to everybody, and enjoy 'em!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got my payment now right? I sorted my issues with paypal/ebay yesterday (I still haven't paid the fkrs tho hehe).

If anyone missed out, I ordered 2 packs but won't need all of them. Buzz me & I'll donate 5 or 6 of the 20 I have for postage price only :)

Any plans to run more ?

I could definitely do that if we have enough interest.

Going forward, I would probably try to reduce the variety of styles, colors, etc. - maybe streamline it to offer 3-4 thicknesses with the logo on one or two colors, or maybe half in one color of celluloid, the other in Tortex...(??).

Doing all the different colors, shapes, sizes, etc. was a very expensive and labor-intensive endeavor! :D

I'm open to ideas from the collective here - comments, criticisms, complaints, creative ideas?

I know it's a copyright design but how about some medium sharkfin style ones (in a similar material please) hell, its part of the HFC's logo so would make perfect sense really........

If you get some that are close to the originals I'll take 100.

P.S. Am I the only one who uses them and can someone explain why this shape used on the logo ?

The only Hamer connection I can think of is because Lita Ford used to use them.

I know it's a copyright design but how about some medium sharkfin style ones (in a similar material please) hell, its part of the HFC's logo so would make perfect sense really........

If you get some that are close to the originals I'll take 100.

P.S. Am I the only one who uses them and can someone explain why this shape used on the logo ?

The only Hamer connection I can think of is because Lita Ford used to use them.

With Hamer officially 'gone', I doubt there's copyright concern over at FMIC - we should be able to do as we wish without any hassle. Stickers, Guitar Straps, etched backplates....the gloves can come-off now.

The fin picks are great----Use like a regular pick, rotate for a 12 string effect, rotate for a sorta chorus effect. Add a dot of Velcro for a better grip when rotating.....I bought a couple hundred and give them away to people that ask what I am using. (No affiliation with Dunlop).

Now if I could just get Vinnie to make an acrylic V-pick version......

Believe me - I TRIED to find a vendor (even Dunlop) to sell us those with our logo on them.

No dice.

Mine arrived Today.

Thanks for looking after us all, the little baggies will come in real handy...............

I'm gonna have to change my name to Chris now.

To all those who missed out, I'm selling a limited number of my picks for $49.95 each, guaranteed, plus $19.95 shipping and handling.

:D

Just kidding.

Chris, thanks, I picked up my mail at the post office today and the envelope was there .

Paul

Archived