-
Posts
31,686 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
495
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by cmatthes
-
https://reverb.com/item/93872890-hamer-artist-custom-59-sunburst-semi-hollow-body-cherry-burst-1993 $1,595?!!!
- 18 replies
-
- 10
-
-
WTB, no rush, baritone guitar
cmatthes replied to BruceM's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
You’re looking for a Baritone (B to b), not a Fender Bass VI, correct? I was going to suggest the Fender Vintera II Bass VI as an option, as those are really nice and I’ve seen them at some good prices recently… -
And:
-
We still miss you Phil. It's been 40 years.
cmatthes replied to Disturber's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
My son has been on a huge Thin Lizzy tear for the last 6-7 months. We watched a documentary last spring and it really hit him. Phil was the shit! -
Hamer, The Most Undervalued Guitar, Shane Theriot.
cmatthes replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I’ve got a standing offer to give Shane a replacement Hamer dry transfer logo to put back on his main green Daytona… I gave one to his tech a couple of years ago, just in case. 😉 -
Custom Monaco Superpro $2800
cmatthes replied to Oakley's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Elduave has been playing Superpros in the band were in together since 2004. Gotta tell you, they are impressive guitars all around and always sound fantastic live. -
My '81 LP Custom has a maple neck.
-
Back atcha! Cheers, HFC! 🥃🥃
-
I would love to breathe underwater. P-90 pickups.
cmatthes replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
I would love to breathe underwater. P-90 pickups.
cmatthes replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
- 29 replies
-
- 14
-
-
-
Different subject: This one picture....
cmatthes replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
I let him know that was Steve, not me! 😂
-
What's your favorite Christmas song?
cmatthes replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
https://youtu.be/KneOdEDwDEc?si=-wMF3NWr31kSbFik -
Hamer Guitars: Early History 1973-1977 by Scott Olson
cmatthes replied to Disturber's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Sounds like he just did a Cliffs Notes version of Steve’s book. Kinda lame, actually. -
Custom Monaco Superpro $2800
cmatthes replied to Oakley's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Correct - he was talking about the one listed at GC in their Used Section.