Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

hamerhead

Members
  • Posts

    29,492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,000

Everything posted by hamerhead

  1. That's never worked for me. It's more like 3 or 4 in, 1 or 2 out.
  2. That is one impressive stack of lumber. Ho. Lee. She. It. The Triple Threat is a stunner and I'm glad it's gone. It's the last Hamer on my bucket list, and my bucket is never quite full enough when one pops up.
  3. Dammit, Ricky... I don't need it... I'm not even a Strat guy...yet here we are. The fat neck did me in. Merry Christmas to me - I'll take it if it's still available. Another PM sent....
  4. Times are definitely f***ing weird right now when - after 4 days - this thing still sits unclaimed by any one of us nutcases. The end is near.
  5. Just shy of a Norlin-era Les Paul Custom!
  6. Another option (mounted from the back): Much greater holding power than wood screws.
  7. It's a cryin' shame. ETA: 'Cryin' Shame' is one of very few country tunes I genuinely enjoy. Had I not done a stint in a country band, I likely would never have heard of it or the Mavericks. R.I.P., Mr. Malo.
  8. That's the Vanguard. Similar, with P90s.
  9. I'm really tempted to get another..... They have a wood-grain one now.
  10. Somebody do this NOW! An absolute steal.
  11. He should pull a tailpiece anchor and attach the wire to it, but a stud will work. I don't have one either but had a similar issue with my LP. I wrapped the wire around the stud...
  12. That. Is so helpful!
  13. It's one better.
  14. Sorry. I meant to say 2 tones, using the concentric pot.
  15. Love that! 2 volumes/1 tone, but put the bridge volume in the nearest hole and a concentric tone in the farthest. That damn switch hole is in the wrong place!
  16. That's where it's headed. Although, because it's clean, rare and everything else is original, duplicating what the factory did has its appeal.
  17. Yep - it all works. I'm just not thrilled yet with how it all works. I would love to know how the factory did it.
  18. This is why he's the KIng: About 12:30 in just completely blew me away.
  19. My one and only V: Long gone.
×
×
  • Create New...