Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Very Sad News

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't describe how I feel after reading this. Prayers up for the well being of his family and friends. I'm thankful for the opportunity to have spent some time with him, and play crappy bass on a few tunes at one of his gigs.

Damn, damn, damn.

Sad news. I met John a few times. Jammed a little with him at the Southwest Grill in NJ. Hung out at a couple of HFC gatherings. He was a real nice guy, always encouraging people to play guitar.

I got to jam with John at the coffeehouse a few years ago when Poe hosted me and CB for a long weekend up north. Fine player, so fun to play a few tunes with, and an incredible person to just hang and talk with, it was so clear he genuinely cared about people. Sad to hear of his passing, and deepest condolences to his family.

This is shocking news!!! I am feeling really sad, John helped me out several times on this board but most of all through email. He was always friendly and willing to help people out...

Our condolences to his family who have lost a great guy!!

Jeroen

:lol:

I did not know this person but its always a shame when a good musician passes since fewer people choose this path. condole's to the family

Randy :)

Archived