Hamer Fan Club Message Center

This Was Fun.....

BTMN

11-Lights_Out.JPG

That's me singing Lights Out by UFO and that guy down front is Vinnie Moore current lead guitarist for UFO. ;):o:) Dean Open House Jam last Friday.

Life IS Good!

10-Godzilla.JPG

Formula73 on the left there and myself sporting Caddys for a triple Caddy Attack on Godzilla in honor of a cool run of Quilt top Green Caddys called The Cadzilla. Sean is playing his over on the right. ;)

11-Lights_Out.JPG

That's me singing Lights Out by UFO and that guy down front is Vinnie Moore current lead guitarist for UFO. ;):);) Dean Open House Jam last Friday.

DUDE! That's priceless! Vinnie seems like a good dude.

Vinnie isn't that much taller standing up. Rivals BCRGreg in height. I saw Vinnie twice in the late 80's. He's the first guy I ever saw shred in person and I left with my jaw on the floor.

He's no longer playing EBMMs.

Looks like a good time Gene. Lot's of pointies!

I met Vinnie back in the Summer of '91 when I was bartending (at the Delaware beach area). Couldn't have been a nicer, more humble guy, and seemed shocked that I even recognized him. A few hours after he and his party left, he came running back in and gave me a couple of his personalized guitar picks.

That's a really cool shot, Gene! You guys never seem to have any fun down there :) .

Man. that was a good time. Yes Vinnie did do a 3 song thing and then he jammed with several groups of folks over the evening including a nice version of Too Hot To Handle with the CEO of Dean/Armadillo Music on Bass. At the end of the night Michael Angelo, Vinnie, the guitar players from Trivium, and an Orlando shredder Bill Peck traded off on some old Blues and classic rock songs like Tush and Rock And Roll. It was real cool.

Before I even knew it Vinnie was, he had jumped to hold the door for me when I arrived at the jam. :( I had a guitar case in each hand. I had brought a few for others to use. The V bass in the shots is mine. He really looked like he was having a great time all night. Roger Daltrey tall no doubt. ;) Then again I aint such a giant either. ;)

Guest JackButler

Hey Gene! COOL pics! THANKS for sharing! Looks like a fun time.

Vinnine has a new Dean sig.. quilt top..INSANE birdseye neck..and yeah.. he's little..but he is COOL!

GREAT guys..PHENOMENAL player!

DSCF2062.jpg

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2056.jpg

Guest JackButler

Kev-

Did you let Vinnie Moore know that straight is the new curly?

;)

Geoff

LOL! Yeah.. its only temporary.. I can get it to last maybe 3-4 days and then it'll be curly all over again.. see, that's what happens when I get bored. ;) .. weird thing is how divided people will get over something like that and let you know at a gig how they prefer your hair?!?! :(

Hey Guys, Let me tell you .Gene Rock'ed!!!!!! A Fun Night for sure. It was a pleasure meeting Gene. I Had A little to much Fun and sadly I'm still paying for it with a Killer pounding Head, Days Latter. Oh well all in the name of fun.

Archived