geowolves Posted April 16, 2016 Posted April 16, 2016 7 hours ago, ajm1966 said: gonna need a bigger fireplace You don't need a bigger fireplace. Those two on the end are missing two strings on each. Tell you what, I can give you three fiddy each and problem solved! Save you all that money on a new fireplace. Nice family you got going there!
atomicwash Posted April 17, 2016 Posted April 17, 2016 31 minutes ago, 0054 said: How do you like that Hamer built Gretsch? The G6143 Spectra Sonic Lead is pretty awesome. I bought it as NOS in '04. It's chambered and weighs in at just over 8 lbs. TV Jones pups making it (obviously) sound very Gretschy. Full C shape neck. 24-3/4" scale. I replaced the TOM with a TruArc bar bridge. It's great player.
atomicwash Posted April 17, 2016 Posted April 17, 2016 4 hours ago, 0054 said: Now did Hamer make the Basses as well? Lead, baritone, and bass models. After about two years, they moved production to Japan and lowered list price from $4000 to $2500. Old MF bass: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/gretsch-guitars-g6145-spectra-sonic-bass Blog on the models: http://uniqueguitar.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-gretsch-spectrasonic-guitars-and-tv.html
DBraz Posted April 19, 2016 Posted April 19, 2016 I'd love to see Peter's Hamer collection in one helicopter shot!
Hamerica Posted April 19, 2016 Posted April 19, 2016 6 minutes ago, DBraz said: I'd love to see Peter's Hamer collection in one helicopter shot! Maybe the International Space Station can help us out? Hamerica
SATCH1967 Posted April 20, 2016 Posted April 20, 2016 Monogamy can be good when she is this good looking Lol... :-)
DBraz Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 2 hours ago, Snowystingray said: A few of the ladies... I'd love to see some more pictures of the guitar in the middle. What a beauty - very unusual too!
gorch Posted May 14, 2016 Posted May 14, 2016 Well, I can't compete with Serials Standard parade but, you know, it's a long way over the pond...
geowolves Posted May 19, 2016 Posted May 19, 2016 On 5/14/2016 at 11:16 AM, gorch said: Well, I can't compete with Serials Standard parade but, you know, it's a long way over the pond... Wow nice pairing going on there. Love the newest acquisition. I love me some red guitars. May not sound better then blue guitars but me thinks they look better.
Bobby Marshall Posted November 19, 2016 Author Posted November 19, 2016 Harems can be one or more Hamers. BUMP!
chromium Posted December 23, 2016 Posted December 23, 2016 On 11/19/2016 at 1:49 PM, Bobby Marshall said: Harems can be one or more Hamers. BUMP! Not big, but here's the latest high-pitched Hamer harem... all thanks to fine folks here, and the corrupting sphere of influence that is the FS section... Happy Holidays!
mc2 Posted December 24, 2016 Posted December 24, 2016 On 12/15/2012 at 7:18 PM, gatorbyte007 said: Wow a Quad Bass!!!!! Mini-harem The only sequential SN# Quadbasses of the five 12-knob doublecuts made....SN0143 and SN0144.
gatorbyte007 Posted December 24, 2016 Posted December 24, 2016 Nice!!! 5 years later and I'm having the same reaction...
gorch Posted December 24, 2016 Posted December 24, 2016 On 23.12.2016 at 2:16 AM, chromium said: Not big, but here's the latest high-pitched Hamer harem... all thanks to fine folks here, and the corrupting sphere of influence that is the FS section... Happy Holidays! The Artist really kills it! What a wonderful guitar!
Michael_B Posted December 24, 2016 Posted December 24, 2016 On 12/22/2016 at 8:16 PM, chromium said: Not big, but here's the latest high-pitched Hamer harem... all thanks to fine folks here, and the corrupting sphere of influence that is the FS section... Happy Holidays! Bases are covered, and beautiful specimens.
mrjamiam Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 2 hours ago, ecnal said: Spring cleaning That's OK, I guess, if you like that sort of thing. O. M. G.
KofSeattle Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 6 hours ago, ecnal said: Spring cleaning Is that a Russo Vector in the back?
ecnal Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 7 hours ago, KofSeattle said: Is that a Russo Vector in the back? Yep. I had forgotten what it was called. One of the Standards on the right matches it
kizanski Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 I see Mobster's red Standard with the reverse headstock in there too! Quite a group there!
Steve Haynie Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 ecnal, if you ever need a housesitter I am available.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.