Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Come on Brent are we ashamed?

He couldn't ask us for the $800 more than he paid, cause we knew what he got it for. :)

Sure he could, he wouldn't get it, but could ask... ;)

Hmmm...

Well, that didn't last.

I hope the person that got it; really likes it.

conorb

Who coulda seen THAT coming? :rolleyes::lol:

If anybody is waiting for a lowball price on a Impact bass, I wouldn't hold your breath. :lol::ph34r:

That's the way of the world. If someone told you that everyone was ENTITLED to whatever they feel they're due or "owed", than that someone was full of shit. The only things we're entitled to after we're born is to breath, shit and die- everything else you have to work hard for, and in some cases also be lucky enough to score.

If you can make a profit selling guitars in this day and economic age, good on ya. I've bought from Brent and he's always been a stand up guy, and I've never felt cheated. I'm sure he made a profit on what I bought, and I'm glad he did.

If its worth it you then buy, if its not let someone else have it. No smack against Brent here fella's lets keep it was it is a clean razzing. We all know why Brent buys some of these guitars to make a profit and I'm guessing that he is good at it. I just found it funny that he didn't post it here.

That's the way of the world. If someone told you that everyone was ENTITLED to whatever they feel they're due or "owed", than that someone was full of shit. The only things we're entitled to after we're born is to breath, shit and die- everything else you have to work hard for, and in some cases also be lucky enough to score.

If you can make a profit selling guitars in this day and economic age, good on ya. I've bought from Brent and he's always been a stand up guy, and I've never felt cheated. I'm sure he made a profit on what I bought, and I'm glad he did.

Thanks for explaining how the world works :mellow:

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Making a profit is one thing, jumping on a deal simply for the opportunity to make someone pay nearly a grand more is another. We're not talking appreciation over a period of years, we're talking days.

Can you blame him?

I can, and do. I guess I feel like if we get a great deal on a piece of gear, that we should pass it on when we sell. If the guitar has appreciated while in your hands, fine...but that's not what we're talking about here.

Good for svl that he doesn't feel Brent's shafted him, and hopefully whoever bought the Standard doesn't feel shafted either.

I'm obviously in the minority on this one, so hooray for Brent, way to hook a brother up!

If I found a '67 Stingray in a bard and could get it for five grand, I'd feel no shame in immediately reselling for market price. I once bought a pristine '74 Hagstrom Swede from a Sam Ash for $500 with tax and sold it a month later for near double.

Supply, meet demand. This is capitalism. I haven't tried selling here often. The better prices I can get on Ebay make up for the fees.

If its worth it you then buy, if its not let someone else have it. No smack against Brent here fella's lets keep it was it is a clean razzing. We all know why Brent buys some of these guitars to make a profit and I'm guessing that he is good at it. I just found it funny that he didn't post it here.

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Archived