Dasein Posted July 30, 2017 Posted July 30, 2017 2 hours ago, Dana_V said: A kinda-blurry phone shot, but here's 0063 from 7/29/17. Dana -- that you? Fuck you got a cool look going on! Killer.
Dana_V Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 5 hours ago, The Shark said: Very cool. Better get another Shishkov on order. And prepare for another trip to Mike's! While we were there I picked out the top for my next one (a DC).
Dana_V Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 3 hours ago, Dasein said: Dana -- that you? Fuck you got a cool look going on! Killer. Yep, that's me. 56 years old and hair like it's 1973.
The Shark Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 31 minutes ago, Dana_V said: While we were there I picked out the top for my next one (a DC). Atta' kid.
Dasein Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 1 hour ago, Dana_V said: While we were there I picked out the top for my next one (a DC). I would give my left ball for the ability to still have my long hair!
scottcald Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 2 hours ago, Dana_V said: Yep, that's me. 56 years old and hair like it's 1973. Like you just joined Molly Hatchet!
hamerhead Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 15 hours ago, Dasein said: I would give my left ball for the ability to still have my long hair! ....AND the right one. Hey - I'm cut! They're just vulnerable decorations at this point anyways.
veatch Posted October 21, 2017 Posted October 21, 2017 Outdoor gig today. The only thing the can explain the goofy smile is that I must have just borqued something up. I find that hysterical.
scottcald Posted October 22, 2017 Posted October 22, 2017 8 hours ago, veatch said: Outdoor gig today. The only thing the can explain the goofy smile is that I must have just borqued something up But you don't care cause it still sounds good on that cool guitar.
cmatthes Posted October 25, 2017 Posted October 25, 2017 Super fun gig with bro Steve last night in Hershey, PA. Since there aren't any Shishkov basses out yet, I was slinging my Hamers, but Serial's really looked and sounded fantastic. Hoping to find some "live" shots/video...
scottcald Posted October 26, 2017 Posted October 26, 2017 9 hours ago, serial said: Love, love, LOVE this guitar!! Jeez, the least you could do is act like it.
veatch Posted November 21, 2017 Posted November 21, 2017 I ain't proud... Here's a couple more. If i would have known we were getting recorded, i would have brought more Shishkovs... As it was, i used number 0053 all night. Didn't even bring a backup. ETA: If you skip up to about 40 seconds, you get past the header...
bubs_42 Posted March 22, 2018 Posted March 22, 2018 Loving it a little more every day. Plays well with Monkeys
LucSulla Posted March 28, 2018 Posted March 28, 2018 For some reason, I really like this one. Zak laughing I think.
EVHFV Posted April 20, 2018 Posted April 20, 2018 We've all seen many pictures of this guitar and its owner, but how about a little video action??? It's cool to see and hear it in motion!!!
scottcald Posted May 5, 2018 Posted May 5, 2018 12 hours ago, LucSulla said: Hear a Shishkov in action. Damn, that's versatile. Even sounds like a horn! 😁 Cool song.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.